**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Final Uncollected Plans

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I recently ranked 5 my doom and I have 12 revives and 270 something units.
So I'll be clearing masochism and bane 5.2.5 today so will those heals and revives do for both the quests with current roster or should I first max doom.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I have explored 4.1 chapter completely
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    how on earth did you get a six star

how on earth did you get a six star

Oh from legendary treasure island and summoner appreciation
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    yes...sure

yes...sure

Can I complete both 5.2.4 and 5.2.5
    With those revives and units??
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    try to get more units from arena and have at least between 500 to 1000. and lvl up that doom to max he will help a lot against the collector and u will be set. if u are a good ghost player than u should use her since u can become uncollected easily using her
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Ghost will handle masochism easily. Use Corvus on any fight where you can gain a charge. Doom can clean up Bane pretty easily with his unblockable specials and passive stun. Should be an easy run, given you know how to play well.
    HSS75 said:

try to get more units from arena and have at least between 500 to 1000. and lvl up that doom to max he will help a lot against the collector and u will be set

Thanks will be saving more for collector.
    Am working more on act 4 exploration for 4star crystals and ISO and more units and revives.
    I am constantly doing arenas for solo events and units

Ghost will handle masochism easily. Use Corvus on any fight where you can gain a charge. Doom can clean up Bane pretty easily with his unblockable specials and passive stun. Should be an easy run, given you know how to play well.

I am quite a good player.
    I soloed chapter 1 quest 2maestro with my void barely without revive.
    shield456 said:

yes...sure

your roster is pretty good....bring champs that stun....so...I completed both of the quests with 1 team revive...per quest

shield456 said:

yes...sure

your roster is pretty good....bring champs that stun....so...I completed both of the quests with 1 team revive...per quest
    OK.

So everyone plz suggest appropriate roster
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think the collector will be very easy with that corvus. with 12 revives, I doubt you'll need to spend a single unit. 5.2.4 is notoriously hard, but you just have to pay attention

I think the collector will be very easy with that corvus. with 12 revives, I doubt you'll need to spend a single unit. 5.2.4 is notoriously hard, but you just have to pay attention

Thanks.

0lz suggest the team
    I think void, Corvus and mojo r permanent and for sure in team am confused between

Doom
    Ghost
    Stealthy
    Omega
    IMIW
    Plz suggest the team for all 3 quests

Masochism. And both banes
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Thanks.

0lz suggest the team
    I used a maxed 4* ghost and full synergy team for collector and like 3 revives. I dont know if corvus will be better though. ghost is very good for 5.2.4
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest taking doom, mojo, corvus, and void. Ghost can fill the last spot if you’re good with her, if not take whoever you feel most comfortable with in the last spot.

shield456 said:

Thanks.

0lz suggest the team
    I used a maxed 4* ghost and full synergy team for collector and like 3 revives. I dont know if corvus will be better though. ghost is very good for 5.2.4
    So will be taking ghost as 4th champ and doom as 5th?? Or omega or stealthy
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I think you can definitely clear 5.2.4 and 5.2.5 without using any units with those revives and if you play pretty well
    Will3808 said:

I suggest taking doom, mojo, corvus, and void. Ghost can fill the last spot if you’re good with her, if not take whoever you feel most comfortable with in the last spot.

So will be taking the following team

Ghost
    Doom
    Corvus
    Mojo
    Void

I'm am average ghost player
    Much improved playing her
    Will3808 said:

I think you can definitely clear 5.2.4 and 5.2.5 without using any units with those revives and if you play pretty well

Okk
    After those 2 I'll be farming units and revives for collector quest from act 2 and act 4
    use ghost for evading champs....after phasing....if she crits...it can't be evaded,team-

1.Mojo
    2.corvus
    3.void
    4.Ghost
    5.Doom
    use omega instead of doom in 5.2.5
    sorry,5.2.4

use ghost for evading champs....after phasing....if she crits...it can't be evaded,team-

1.Mojo
    2.corvus
    3.void
    4.Ghost
    5.Doom

Thanks dude.
    Now will be posting the images of defeat of Lines in the sand and imperfections.

1.Mojo
    2.corvus
    3.void
    4.Ghost
    5.Doom

Thanks dude.
    Now will be posting the images of defeat of Lines in the sand and imperfections.

sorry,5.2.4

Was thinking of the same
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    If you play well enough, 5.2.4 can de done with minimal spend. If you take the easy path, the only troublesome champ might be OG punisher. Use someone with high block proficiency or healthpool. Also, Ghost is great for the final caltrops Storm boss.

5.2.5 Bane is annoying and there are some annoying champs in every path. But champions with stun and a long special is good for it. I personally used 4* awakened maxed out Omega. His sp1 is long and you regen a lot which saved me a ton of potions.

12 revives and 270 units should be enough if you are a decent player although I would max out another champ or save more units if I were you.
    use champs of great dmg. in 5.2.4....like corvus