**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.3.6 BEARDO boss!

KABAM!! What was your intention while you removed the important node and added aggression fury on CAPTAIN AMERICA boss.
Were you trying to nerf act 6 or make CAPTAIN the second pain point of act 6 like the previous Champion boss and lead to leaving of many players from the game. I want an answer please.
If possible then from MIIKE!

Comments

• Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Umm, you can use a lot of other champs . Preferably one's that crit a lot.
    Have you checked thoroughly? There are quite a few options to that fight . Just expect to use items .
    Sure , wasp, aegon , nick fury( really decent crit rate) , ghost with hood( can solo), starky, she hulk , doom with the crit synergy and basically anyone with a taunt mechanic. Hope this helps @Unio77 , it won't be an easy or short fight , but it's definitely possible.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Well I have a 6 star unawakened NF so I don't see that as a viabale option without blowing on units.

Guess my only real choice is Doom with synergies.
    Also , I can't seem to remember a few more , there's definitely quite a few options that I can't recall .
    Unio77 said:

Well I have a 6 star unawakened NF so I don't see that as a viabale option without blowing on units.

Hmm, the option I used was aegon, but nick did a solid chunk too. I'd recommend taking in heimdall to tank an sp3 and maximize damage.

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Unio77 said:

What about the people who didn't have Ronan?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Pratham02 said:

Unio77 said:

Hmm, the option I used was aegon, but nick did a solid chunk too. I'd recommend taking in heimdall to tank an sp3 and maximize damage.

Idk, this may be a noob question but would quake work?
    Unio77 said:

Pratham02 said:

Unio77 said:

Idk, this may be a noob question but would quake work?
    Sadly no, she works for destructive feedback but crit me wit your best shot makes her deal 0 damage .
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Pratham02 said:

Unio77 said:

and hela and angela
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    GagoH said:

Even if there still exists counters, the change was unjust and counterproductive to the intent of the act 6 nerfs imo

dont you think youre overreacting a bit? its just a node change not the end of the world.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I just finished Act 6.3.6, Stark-enhanced Spidey is absolutely MVP. Ghost? Well, I don’t have 5/6star wasp so she isn’t a good option indeed...

• abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

I just finished Act 6.3.6, Stark-enhanced Spidey is absolutely MVP. Ghost? Well, I don’t have 5/6star wasp so she isn’t a good option indeed...

Congratulations on getting it done!
    An alliance mate of mine did it with Stark Spidey too. As for Ghost, she only needs the Hood synergy for this fight. Now since he has aggression fury instead of unlimited power, you can reliably bait his heavy and then launch your sp2 without having to worry about block damage or just intercept his dash with your sp2.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I used Ghost and stealthy with Heimdall synergy (don't have Hood). It's a f**ked up fight that is extremely limited in options. It's almost undoable without synergies.
  • I used Ghost/Hood perfectly well.

You shouldn’t be able to permanently stun lock the final boss of an Act6 chapter. That stun lock was long enough for Seatin to run out and grab a drink and still have time to refresh the stun.

Taunts work, power drain options work, hell you could pin them in the corner with Magik and go ham. There’s a lot of options still, it’s just the one option that made the fight easy has gone away.
  • Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77
    Kingas125 said:

Just waste unit?

What champs do you have?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I didn't even remember the cheese when I did it with CG.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I didn’t figure out the Ronan cheese until my last run 6.3.6. Ghost + Hood is still the supreme option for the fight. If you can power lock him then it’s just a normal fight, so champs like Magik will put in work
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    The change made was actually better because now champions like sparky work great for this fight.
    other options to get solo include
    Corvus with cosmic boost and using back to back sp2s.
    Ghost with Hood
    awakened Gwenpool

high crit champs that can do decent damage
    stealthy
    Rocket Racoon
    Yondo ( if awakened you may be able to tank sp3s if you place debuffs on him before he activates sp3)
    Electro
    Hit monkey
    elsa bloodstone
    Spidergwen
    Symbiote Spidey
    OG Spiderman
    wasp
    massacre ( better if awakened and high sig)

having heimdall will allow these champs to tank a sp3 and survive. Also using special 3 defense may also allow you to tank sp3.

other options
    Emma frost ( good power control and taunt)
    Hawkeye (sp1 power drain decent crit) pair with Cap IW to increase all skill champs crit rating.
    Killmonger ( Sp2 to tank sp3s) plus if you have above cap IW synergy with hawkeye then he has a good crit rating.
    Awakened NightThrasher ( again paired with cap IW skill synergy) he has taunt

Pair the Spider champs with GG synergy and you will get more power while criting and can launch more specials.
    OG spidey has good synergy with hit monkey

I'm sure there is more synergies

But as you can see there is a lot more champions that could be used now as opposed to before where you basically had to play without parry and intercept cap IW to do damage.

Sure majority of the ones i have listed can't solo him but they will be able to do decent damage. Pair some of these champs with heimdall and the sp3 boost you could survive 2 sp3 rotations before you die.

• Bidzy7 said:

The change made was actually better because now champions like sparky work great for this fight.
    other options to get solo include
    Corvus with cosmic boost and using back to back sp2s.
    Ghost with Hood
    awakened Gwenpool

high crit champs that can do decent damage
    stealthy
    Rocket Racoon
    Yondo ( if awakened you may be able to tank sp3s if you place debuffs on him before he activates sp3)
    Electro
    Hit monkey
    elsa bloodstone
    Spidergwen
    Symbiote Spidey
    OG Spiderman
    wasp
    massacre ( better if awakened and high sig)

having heimdall will allow these champs to tank a sp3 and survive. Also using special 3 defense may also allow you to tank sp3.

other options
    Emma frost ( good power control and taunt)
    Hawkeye (sp1 power drain decent crit) pair with Cap IW to increase all skill champs crit rating.
    Killmonger ( Sp2 to tank sp3s) plus if you have above cap IW synergy with hawkeye then he has a good crit rating.
    Awakened NightThrasher ( again paired with cap IW skill synergy) he has taunt

Pair the Spider champs with GG synergy and you will get more power while criting and can launch more specials.
    OG spidey has good synergy with hit monkey

I'm sure there is more synergies

But as you can see there is a lot more champions that could be used now as opposed to before where you basically had to play without parry and intercept cap IW to do damage.

Sure majority of the ones i have listed can't solo him but they will be able to do decent damage. Pair some of these champs with heimdall and the sp3 boost you could survive 2 sp3 rotations before you die.

You can’t use grey boosts but other than that I agree
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    @Mauled
    Huh?
    I have used them before and they seem to work. The special 3 defense boosts don't say they are for a particular game mode unlike the invulnerability boost and others marked for AW.