**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Excited for next week?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
In less than a week, the final quest for the hades invasion comes out, with the champion being the boss.
What are the rewards all excited for, if you can complete it?

I'm excited for the 6* shards they are gonna have, hopefully, it's a decent chunk
Gonna open my 4th eva!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    i forgot about that whoops
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    As quake enters my team slot, dr doom starts to sweat...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    wait are there different rewards than what has already been posted?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Excited for that Doom boss. Gonna quake for days to come.

I pray he doesn't have power gain or true strike

Why put power gain and true strike when they can put 90% physical resistance.
    You monster
    You are right, I forgot to add starbust.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

wait are there different rewards than what has already been posted?

Each week rewards get better, and in one week the final quest will be unloaded with hopefully great rewards!
    oh ok thanks.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Excited for that Doom boss. Gonna quake for days to come.

I pray he doesn't have power gain or true strike

Swap Magik for Quake if that happens and cross your fingers you get your sp2 off before his sp3!
  • Well I need 2 of the remaining T5CC crystals
    To be tech and Ghost is going to R3...so probably not this month ‘cause RNG hates me
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Look, I just need a decent amount of T5B fragments so I can get my r5 magneto already.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    After doing Rulk 4 out of the 5 times, we'll see. Lol.
    I mean, Elsa helps. It's just a long and tricky Fight. One missed move is costly.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    anyone else gave up on doing the side quest after the first week? i'm too lazy to farm those souls and get the key everyday lol.

anyone else gave up on doing the side quest after the first week? i'm too lazy to farm those souls and get the key everyday lol.

I'm doing most of them. I'm only doing the Paths I really want at first, then I'll go back for the things I don't need as much. Duped my 5* Void from the Monster Crystals, so not all bad.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

I literally didn't know how the side quest even worked until yesterday. I've been sooo lazy.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i wanna test ht vs doom boss
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I mean, Elsa helps. It's just a long and tricky Fight. One missed move is costly.

I purposely bring my Elsa for that fight because it’s so much fun with her.
    Jaded said:

It IS. If you can get 5 Busted off, he's easy to take down. Tricky part is to keep it going and Evade. Lol.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

It IS. If you can get 5 Busted off, he's easy to take down. Tricky part is to keep it going and Evade. Lol.
    That’s funny, it’s all about how many Busted rounds I can have stacked on red hulk while unstoppable and throwing her sp2. I feel like recording it just to have in my library when people ask about Elsa.