**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rich the Man.

13»

Comments

• _colo_colo Posts: 50
    HI_guys said:

Exactly my thoguhts. I'm a sucker for crystal openings and like to watch proff Goff vidoes.

I don't understand the draw about watching crystal openings of randos on prof 'Goff'. Not a fan of Rich either. Stopped watching him a long time ago. His YT personality is just dull to me.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    While there are many great Mcoc YouTubers, I feel like with RichTheMan, you can really see the amount of effort he puts into his videos. He’s constantly updating the community on the game, and providing his own creative ideas and solutions regarding content as well.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Not saying other creators don’t put great effort into their content (they sure do), just highlighting how Rich does this with his own unique style of content
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I like Rich because he keeps it classy.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Gotta say he is my favourite Youtuber. Even listen to his podcast while I’m driving to work (yea I’m actually that sad 😂)

Why lobster.. why? Just listen to him in work like I do 😂 im sure my residents think its me talking the amount I play his videos in the background while grinding 😅
    Some of us actually need to work when we are at work rather than spending our time grinding arena 😂😂
  • epignosisepignosis Posts: 18
    Rich is a good guy, who has great content, is fun to watch and genuine. There are many that check all those boxes. If he can't stay on YouTube, then we all need some other service to watch videos on.

Support Rich! Give him a like or subscribe!
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    I just realized I hadn't seen a YT notification from RTM in a WHILE. Gonna have to pop over there and see my notification settings have changed. I originally had it set to notify me of ALL new content. Rich, stay at it!! Your contributions to the CoC community are quite positive in my opinion and it'd be sad to see you go.

EDIT : Interesting, my notifications were set to "Personalized" instead of "All" like I originally set it. YT is playing dirty. Or there's a bug in their system. Who knows....