**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Premium Crystals Trade In Option for Uncollected

FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
Was wondering what fellow MCOC members think about this idea.

As we progress further everyone have different need (items, cats, gold ect).

However I'm sure that once player get to Uncollected level (and above) the need for PHC is very minimum (even obsolete), but it is the rewards for most things including Arena

So would it not be a good idea to give an option where player can trade in their Premium Crystal shards for other Crystals that container other much needed items like:-

Alpha 1
Alpha 2 Fragments
Basic Cat 4
Class Cat 4 Fragments
Grandmaster Crystals
Items ect

I thought if there enough interest, maybe (just maybe) Kabam might implement it.

Premium Crystals Trade In Option for Uncollected 48 votes

Yes
72%
AjisdopeHammerbro_64Furious_Fighter1TheHoodedDormammuUnidentifiedCreatureLmaoplayinggameletKDSuperFlash10pigupompomStevieManWonderbrahimpi99DarkDuelistBerjibsToyota_2015Bawa69PlinkoSneakyWarriorChewie420HippoSleek_JJohnyBoy 35 votes
No
8%
WorknprogressMoot4LifeRaichu626Masterpuff 4 votes
Don't care
18%
manveertherealBlackshadow0203Berserker22Arsoz_QuetzalcohuātlBlack_SwanPuttPuttThebombsquad1[Deleted User] 9 votes

Comments

• Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Yes
    I'd take literally anything over PHC, doesn't help I haven't had a 4* from one in months (not even sure I've had a 3* tbh)
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No
    Maybe. That would be a bit broken for some players, I needed some iso of a class today, so I opened all my prems, but I had 500k which is a ton.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    No
    they should just add single class premium hero crystal for 2.5k shards or something that is always available
    No
    Lobster44 said:

I'd take literally anything over PHC, doesn't help I haven't had a 4* from one in months (not even sure I've had a 3* tbh)

you are just unlucky i got 4* plenty of times from it, even 2 4* nexus
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Don't care
    kabam won't do it but i want it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Honestly sometimes I have more PHC shards than gold. Wouldn’t be bad as a currency for UCs or Cavs.
    No

Honestly sometimes I have more PHC shards than gold. Wouldn’t be bad as a currency for UCs or Cavs.

thats on you
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Yes
    🙌
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    Yes
    Well at least it doesn't seem like a bad idea.

@SpideyFunko - Yeah trading for Resource would be great, I'm also willing to trade 10k PHC share for 1 Grandmaster Crystal, since PHC is really not useful.

@Masterpuff - Yeah right now, I'm the same, just keep it until I need ISO, hence why I thought and extra options to trade in for resource is great.

@Moot4Life - Of course we can still use those shard for PHC if anyone want, but with so many players at Uncollected (above) need other thing, the extra option give more flexibility (heck just for Alpha 1 and Basic Cat 4 would be good). Plus at Uncollected upward, while a new 4* might be a bit of fun (and good for syn) these isn't really much use.

@manveerthereal - Yeah, I also agreed, but thought maybe if enough members from the community take an interest in the idea, and vote yes to the idea, there can be a slim chance.
    No
    Fryday said:

Well at least it doesn't seem like a bad idea.

@Moot4Life - Of course we can still use those shard for PHC if anyone want, but with so many players at Uncollected (above) need other thing, the extra option give more flexibility (heck just for Alpha 1 and Basic Cat 4 would be good). Plus at Uncollected upward, while a new 4* might be a bit of fun (and good for syn) these isn't really much use.

4* are still very useful for all of act 5 and uncollected eq, as well as some variants. The selected class would just be more likely to give ISO that you need.