**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Needs tips and advice for 6.3.2

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I just completed 6.3.1 yay!!
I won't get into the details of the medusa fight but dayum I was such a scrub.

Anyways Im now looking ahead towards that fight.

Let me just show you my roster:

Advice on who I should bring is appreciated and if I need to rank up a champ that will make the fight easier feel free to let me know.

Also the Caltrops path looks like the easiest so I'll be taking that path.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    doctor doom quake ghost venom and colossus
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

So I just completed 6.3.1 yay!!

Thanks in advance.

you are welcome
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    I took Thing with synergies and the bleed path, my 6r2 worked very well all along the way, and for Nick Fury too
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The only thing I remember from that quest was using g99 to nearly solo the Fury boss. Can't even remember the path I took 🤷🏾‍♂️ But I'm fairly sure I used Claire to finish up his second life.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Omega did that fight for me
  • Find the flow and colossus will be your guy. Bring in omega to help colossus damage. That's what I did
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Beileive it or not, Nick firy will help you. My fake nick took 50% of the boss. Thats the most I got in a single attempt.

This is because his bleeds help push the other nick over 2 bars and you can go in a rhythum

yeah i like using nick fury for cornered nodes so i push character to specials and never even lose 1% health
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Use boosts to make it easier. If you want to cheese a lane, take the power reserve lane with ghost use power/attack boosts. 1 sp2 and they will be KO’d.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Ok so NF was easier than expected. Could have done the quest without revives but I messed up with 3% health remaining.

Now I need advice for 6.3.3
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Ok so NF was easier than expected. Could have done the quest without revives but I messed up with 3% health remaining.

Havok boss? Warlock, g99, Colossus, doctor Voodoo are some of the best options for him.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

If it's the Havok boss, then your Colossus should run through it.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Cool will collosus be able to solo it or will the power gain from extinction protocol eventually become too much
  • Colossus and OR for the boss. Should be one shottable with Colossus, especially with the OR synergy. As he’s stun immune parries give him more power so be aware but you can use to push him to 2 bars easier
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Collosus and Omega, biohazard path and it's not too bad especially if you have willpower.