**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tigra solos r3 stubborn Thing boss

2»

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    That's pretty damn impressive
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aztec said:

simple question before I starting a reseach about tigra ability, why is thing rock stack didnt even reach to 15 ? and no unstoppable from him ? thanks

He won’t get unstoppable if he’s neutralised
    I dont get it, on ability description, neutralized only affect buff, thing unstoppable is passive. Am i missing something ??
    His fury is passive but like Lvernon said, his unstoppable is definitely a buff. You just can't nullify thing which is why most standard buff counters don't work for it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nothing to see here, just a godly player using a godly champion. Amazing work!
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Aztec said:

simple question before I starting a reseach about tigra ability, why is thing rock stack didnt even reach to 15 ? and no unstoppable from him ? thanks

Like a few others have already said, Tigras neutralize prevents buffs from activating so Thing can't go unstoppable. Whenever he would he drops back to 12 rock stacks. When fighting Thing with Tigra you never want to leave him at 15 rock stacks at the end of your combo or attack incase he starts playing defensive because if her neutralize falls off of Thing he will go unstoppable on your next hit. Unless you can bait a special
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    This was amazing.
  • Truly beautiful OP, i'm still chasing a Tigra bc i love her animation and want to learn fighting with her
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Yeah you absolutely killed it mate!