**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was this a good rank up?

JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Was this a good rank up? 63 votes

Yay
95%
Ja1970SungjQuikPikOnmixWorknprogressMoot4LifeWerewrymReferenceTheHoodedDormammuRisenfromhellMoosetiptronicThe_Blue_JaguarStarKillerVIIDaphboyScrubkiller_1Lpirnie5321StevieManWonder-sixate-EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_lit 60 votes
Nay
4%
TheKillerSporkNo_oneukPaul_Rudd 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yay
    Yeah hes a great champ, useful for act 6 lanes and V1-4
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yay
    Though the sig stones you're putting into him are wasted. Sentinel gets all of his real benefit from his awakened ability at sig1, all the remaining signature levels really do is cause him to lose less power per analysis charge when affected by a power drain effect.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’s a r4 5*, I put new champs to r4 just to see if like them.

It’s a fine rank up.
  • JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
    edited October 2020

Though the sig stones you're putting into him are wasted. Sentinel gets all of his real benefit from his awakened ability at sig1, all the remaining signature levels really do is cause him to lose less power per analysis charge when affected by a power drain effect.

I never put generics into him. All his sigs come from class.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yay
    I'm here! :tongue:

@JohnyBoy Sentinel is a fantastic champ, definitely worth the rank up and absolutely worth the r5 whenever you get the chance. He is great for AW, AQ, questing, variants, incursions, which is to say everything. As some others have mentioned here he is not super worth the sig stones as the main benefical effect from his sig comes at sig 1 and does not increase for consecutive sig levels.

I have a r5 5* and a r3 6* Sentinel and he is such a beast of a champ. Usually have my 5* in AQ and my 6* in AW attack.
  • JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
    Werewrym said:

I'm here! :tongue:

@JohnyBoy Sentinel is a fantastic champ, definitely worth the rank up and absolutely worth the r5 whenever you get the chance. He is great for AW, AQ, questing, variants, incursions, which is to say everything. As some others have mentioned here he is not super worth the sig stones as the main benefical effect from his sig comes at sig 1 and does not increase for consecutive sig levels.

I have a r5 5* and a r3 6* Sentinel and he is such a beast of a champ. Usually have my 5* in AQ and my 6* in AW attack.
    All I need is some tier 2 Alpha
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    This thread helped me decide between Sentinel and Hulkbuster as my first R4 Tech.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Yay

This thread helped me decide between Sentinel and Hulkbuster as my first R4 Tech.

Good thing you picked iron patriot
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Yay
    39 votes and 0 nays
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Yay
    Dude also have him at rank 4 5* awakened and man this guy is something else. He is my favourite champ in the game.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Yay

@Monke he will rank up sentinel abandoning hulkbuster.
    😱
    Yay
    Monke said:

shield456 said:

😱
    Ok? He/she is allowed to do what they want. It’s just a game and I can’t control him/her
    Huh lolololololololol
    Yay
    Monke said:

shield456 said:

😱
    Ok? He/she is allowed to do what they want. It’s just a game and I can’t control him/her

• Yay
    Welcome to the Sentinel Club, now take back those 14 sig stones you put into him - all it does is let you eat Magik’s SP2 a little bit better - which you should avoid.

He’s a solid champ, not flashy but he has virtually no bad match ups, even in the Cosmic class