**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feel Good Thread

Hello fellow Summoners!
This is a feel good thread (kind of like a meme thread) for everything good going for you in MCOC.

If you just completed a quest, unlocked a title, or got a long awaited champ please post it!

No put-downs and respect others! Have fun posting!

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    ive been exploring 6.1.1 these last few days and i finally managed to get the one shot the sabretooth boss with omega red. dat spore damage is crazy.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

recently I beat 2.3 which I had been stuck on for 3 months. but now I'm stuck at the Kang boss, any tips?

Hit him and don’t get hit. Try to dodge his specials
    What do you mean dodge? I thought you could just block.
    Also it's difficult to not get hit because you to wait for them to dash and it's hard to react
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

recently I beat 2.3 which I had been stuck on for 3 months. but now I'm stuck at the Kang boss, any tips?

Also it's difficult to not get hit because you to wait for them to dash and it's hard to react
    Are you a new player? Go to proficiencies in masteries and buy dexterity. It allows you to dash through attacks and take no damage
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Are you a new player? Go to proficiencies in masteries and buy dexterity. It allows you to dash through attacks and take no damage
    I can't I don't have enough units what do I do
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

lol hes trolling you.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    My last two 5* pulls have been void and havok
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    I have one last path to do in 6.2.6 and my last 6* was Claire Voyant.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

lol hes trolling you.
    I thought so.
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    This is all really cool guys!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    First 5* r5 today. Prestige went up to 6k.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Already had him and he was already duped but the free iso and shards are always welcome
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Now I'm happy
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Got Karnak twice in a row
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Took my 5* Quake and Nick Fury to rank 4 and awakened Nick. Unlocked deep wounds as well, and put 2 points in.

Now I can run them with my rank 5 CMM.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    almost freaking done with variant 1, 2 paths left im on my last breath its horrible 😂
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,786 ★★★★★
    finished the last 7 deadly sins solo, so I got the complete set of profile pics. Yay me.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Took my 5* Quake and Nick Fury to rank 4 and awakened Nick. Unlocked deep wounds as well, and put 2 points in.

Now I can run them with my rank 5 CMM.

Lol, it seems like this isn't what the OP is asking for...

As for quests, completed act 6, explored UC and cavalier difficulty, and beat convention clash.

Champs: I got Hyperion, Quake and Fury

Title: I got all from the solo events, and convention clash.