**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which masteries make Omega Red broken OP Tier?

ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Omega Red was my first and far most the best 5*champ that I have (others include Star Lord, Guillotine, Mordo, Cable, Rocket Racoon, Civil Warrior). I have unlocked Double Edge and have 1 point on it. I am an average player and thinking to put 2 more points in Double Edge. BUT HOW DO I RECOVER THE LOST HEALTH? Plz suggest how many points should I put in Willpower and other masteries to recover my health. Thanks.

Comments

• Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Coagulate Or willpower
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Maxed double edge, maxed willpower, one point in coagulate.
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    OK. Thanks
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    It’s pretty costly though omega red needs deep investment
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Dupe him, put all your Sigs in him.. then...Full liquid courage, full double edge, full willpower and recovery... Plus sabertooth synergy. Coagulate if you need it.

At 4/55 he's a monster at 5/65 he just melts everything. Massive investment though, so think long and hard before you do so.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What lost health? It’s a net gain for omega