**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Weekend Offers

İs there gonna be a difference between the unit offers for cavalier and throne breaker players?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Prolly.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    I hope they don't nerf the cavalier offers because of the new title theonebreaker and the offers associated with it
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean there's a good chance there will. I'm not cav so this doesn't affect me, but I hope there's a cav deal where people can get a T5CC or a 6* nexus so they can become thronebreaker
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Lormif said:

I hope not! I'm not TB yet!

so others should get screwed because you dont have the title?
    So whales should get whalier, because you were blessed with rng, amazing roster wants amazing offers
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Get over yourself if you can't take it for what it is!
    I think you are the one here who needs to get over yourself. You are the one trying to screw other people over.
    Sorry, but I don't have that power to screw others over. It's a You Problem that you take someone's initial comment so seriously!
    I didnt say you had the power, I said you think others should. Its a You Problem, not a me problem .
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

So whales should get whalier, because you were blessed with rng, amazing roster wants amazing offers
    trying to keep up with the whales is not something you can do, stop trying. And stop trying to screw over other people just because you have dont have something.
    It's hard for you to call someone out when you know nothing about them. I have a 1.3k roster and haven't been blessed with rng, maybe I need to do an abyss run.. but we both know kabam loves profit and will put out offers so people will buy them to get better offers.. I fully expect some tier 5 selectors offers to help people get throne breaker and they can then, buy these so called amazing offers
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

I think you are the one here who needs to get over yourself. You are the one trying to screw other people over.
    Sorry, but I don't have that power to screw others over. It's a You Problem that you take someone's initial comment so seriously!
    I didnt say you had the power, I said you think others should. Its a You Problem, not a me problem .
    Know what you wrote, "You are the one trying to screw other people over."

Like I said, I don't have the power to even try to screw people over. It's obvious and clear now, it's definitely a You Problem!
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Lormif said:

I think the only problem is that Kabam may decide to create an artificial distance between TB and cavaliers by reducing the Cavalier rewards.
    I don't really care, if deals aren't good I just gonna complete content.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Know what you wrote, "You are the one trying to screw other people over."

Like I said, I don't have the power to even try to screw people over. It's obvious and clear now, it's definitely a You Problem!
    yes, TRYING, people try to do things all the time they dont have the power for, because you are trying to get kabam to listen to you and do what you want. Do you even understand basic English? If I thought you had the power to do it I would have said you are screwing other people over, not you are trying to do it.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    I hope so too

I actually agree with Lormif on this one. Whales keep money flowing into Kabams pockets. I know there’s many ftp players who are end gamers but if I have spent quite bit of money on this game I’d expect to be further than most as well. If they want to spend a bunch of money then let them, but thronebreakers have progressed further in the game than 90% of cavaliers so they deserve different deals.

The exceptions are the cavaliers who RNG has not blessed and don’t want to take a bad champ to r3. It sucks but it’s their problem. If I was a whale I’d be a little pissed to get a cyber weekend deal the same as a fresh new cavalier

Lormif said:

I think the only problem is that Kabam may decide to create an artificial distance between TB and cavaliers by reducing the Cavalier rewards.
    I don't really care, if deals aren't good I just gonna complete content.
    They are unlikely to reduce cav rewards. What people thing is that if they get them to not have a TB they will give the TB offers to cavs instead, and that is unlikely to happen, what is likelty to happen is they will just reduce tb to cav offers.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    helping2 said:

İs there gonna be a difference between the unit offers for cavalier and throne breaker players?

Thronebreakers are getting 6* Nexus crystals and T5CC in Peter Parker Wallet purchases.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

helping2 said:

Thronebreakers are getting 6* Nexus crystals and T5CC in Peter Parker Wallet purchases.
    that's it?!! we've been tricked by their marketing again! compensation for ranking up doom to r3 only for thronebreaker deals
    Sorry, I meant to put T5CC selector
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Were people complaining when they started the tiered offers?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Not as much bc you could just unit blast your way to cav.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

You can unit blast to TB also, what’s the difference? Not like there’s anyone who’s 100% act 6 and abyss that can’t rank a champ
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

You can unit blast to TB also, what’s the difference? Not like there’s anyone who’s 100% act 6 and abyss that can’t rank a champ
    Way more expensive and roster dependent for TB than a single path through 6.1