**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wonder how many people out there still need this

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Funny getting stuff that you don't need at all that you know lots of people still need sometimes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    The only thing keeping me from V4 exploration. I hate this game sometimes. 😑
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'm done with V4, but I get so excited whenever collector crystals come back. I stupidly sold my 1* Spider-Man and Iron Man way back when I first started and I've never been able to pull them again :(

I need to complete my 1* collection dammit
  • Options

I'm done with V4, but I get so excited whenever collector crystals come back. I stupidly sold my 1* Spider-Man and Iron Man way back when I first started and I've never been able to pull them again :(

I need to complete my 1* collection dammit

I'm missing 2 I never got I think. Forget which ones though
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Only missing Hulk and Juggernaut from my 1* collection now (and deadpool, but he's real money), the recent batch of 1* crystals got me AOU Vision.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I want my 1* spider man classic back 😢
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Funny how they add more stuff we don't need but not more of the stuff we do! Like t2a and t5b...poor saps who don't have enough ones and twos! What are they gonna play with??? The five and six stars they can't rank up????
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I have one account that progressed WAY too fast, and only had a couple 1*s. I knew that account would never make it thru that variant (not that I ever intended to anyway). But I do wonder if that happens to newer players?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Etjama said:

The only thing keeping me from V4 exploration. I hate this game sometimes. 😑

*Caustic temper Mordo smiles in the corner*
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

I completed my collection this month except Deadpool

Plus hawkeye for me. At this point I don't care, because I've already got variant 4 explored.
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

I pulled my first doom this month... Turns out the 2* actually isn’t good enough for high tier wars :disappointed:

Just gotta up those skillz.... and then petition for 15min fight timers
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    I felt bad when I recently pulled the 1* Hulk. So many others need it instead of me.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

I pulled my first doom this month... Turns out the 2* actually isn’t good enough for high tier wars :disappointed:

Just gotta up those skillz.... and then petition for 15min fight timers
    I’m not worried about the skillz, it’s the timers that get me every time lol... I still just find it funny that I literally have been doing everything I can to pull Doom and the first doom I get is the 2*, such a tease.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I’d just like to be able to awaken my 1*’s.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    haha yeah pulled 1 the other day, felt bad for the people who don't have him.
  • Options
    I debated doing this too 😂 I’ve pulled him about 6 times in the last year from the collector crystals
  • Options
    Lol again

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I just opened a collector crystal and got a 2* gully 2099 and 1* hulk
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    I haven't sold a single champion in 4 years and finally pulled a 1* Wolverine to complete the set