**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A question for people who have done variant 4 (preferably exploration)

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Did you use a 1* Hulk?

A question for people who have done variant 4 (preferably exploration) 44 votes

What are you talking about? Hulk is literally mandatory for variant 4!
97%
DrZolaWolverDominatorRaganatorcytwbcMaiicolDiazJBC89Racs016wegnerkTheEducationShtickRickRisenfromhellKDSuperFlash10LittlePeteAleorCiciliatoThatOneMasterGamerForgotten2Xva23Kill_GreyFlamingoPluto32 43 votes
I pulled through with unitman
0%
I somehow did with another option (mention)
0%
Options 2 & 3
2%
Greekhit 1 vote

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I kinda made a mistake with the poll options. Option 1 is also supposed to mean that you used him for it.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yeah I used Hulk myself, but you could potentially use vision for the caustic temper lane / mordo althought it will be a long fight at least vision can control mordos power. For the magik on caustic temper lane that will be annoying, I would reccomend using max pacify to reduce her aar while stunned, parry then push her over a bar of power to lessen the chance that limbo procs.

Yeah I used Hulk myself, but you could potentially use vision for the caustic temper lane / mordo althought it will be a long fight at least vision can control mordos power. For the magik on caustic temper lane that will be annoying, I would reccomend using max pacify to reduce her aar while stunned, parry then push her over a bar of power to lessen the chance that limbo procs.

I remember using Vision for 1 fight on that lane when my hulk died. The champ had about 10% or so left. Vision still ended up taking 100+ hits to win, lol.

It's possible with him, but it's gonna be long and expensive as heck!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I still had my Hulk, can't imagine doing it without him.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    It is a sucky situation, but honestly you do need him. Unless you really want to waste units, he is pretty much your only option. I tried using Vision and he is just a bit of a headache to manage.

On the bright side, this gives you something to look forward from pulling from all of those exclusive crystals they keep putting out.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hulk is pretty much necessary
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Options 2 & 3
    Vision can do it too. Also you can always unit your way through if you are so desperate about the rewards.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    If you want the smoothest run yes HULK. i would've hated to go through it without him .. in fact, i simply waited until I pulled him before even trying.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

If you want the smoothest run yes HULK. i would've hated to go through it without him .. in fact, i simply waited until I pulled him before even trying.

Yup, I'm waiting for him. Not worth it to have a run with Vision.
    Greekhit said:

Vision can do it too. Also you can always unit your way through if you are so desperate about the rewards.

I've heard gamora is a possible option through extreme luck, or excessive unitman milking.

With vision, that one caustic temper path could resemble a run through abyss. No joke!