**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best story/eq quest for ISO

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Title. Need to level up my 6* g2099 but need lot of iso. I usually do 4.3.3 "Threats" and do the 4* treasure path. It gives great deal of basic iso but takes half an hour to do. So, I was wondering if any other quest could give lots of iso and not be time consuming. Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    If you want iso, some level of grinding is required. I usually do the act 4.3.6 Venom quest, direct to the boss. It gives a t4 basic iso for 4 energy.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you could explore the one eq chapter that give some tech iso (not that it would help)

completing uncollected objectives give the crystals which have a chance at iso as well
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

If you want iso, some level of grinding is required. I usually do the act 4.3.6 Venom quest, direct to the boss. It gives a t4 basic iso for 4 energy.

But dude 4.3.3 is better than doing the 4.3.6 venom quest over and over and over and over and over again. It is so tiring and boring.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Buy crystals or be patient. It's SO much grinding to level up a 6* from quests. Kabam epically failed to scale up ISO-8 rewards with story progression.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Cav Objective crystals give a ton of T5B Iso.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

Cav Objective crystals give a ton of T5B Iso.

Not cav by the way. Just finished act 5 yesterday.