**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bane is easy!!!!

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Did it revive less just used about 100 units for Corvus heal.

Corvus is a blessing for me guys

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Collector left to screw
    or to get screwed
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Awesome! Go destroy that collector!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    yeah bane is easy. nice job you pretty much only spent 65 units since you get units for completion.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Great Progress
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Bane is easy (Well at least easier that masochism)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Good job! I remember becoming uncollected with about the same level champions as you. The one thing that surprised me is 5.2.6 felt really long at the time and I used probably 1/3 to 1/2 of the units getting to the collector.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Get Corvus charged up, you can take a path with vision and iceman for 3 at least and you can get him down in a few revives easy. Just familiarise yourself first with his heavy attack animation which is easy to bait and punish.

Good luck!
    I have currently 8 revives and 180 units exactly.
    No heals.

Will this roster be strong enough to defeat collector or should I grind more units and revives

Should I max doom before collector take down??
    Thanks guys
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    max doom he is good for collector. you want to avoid any damage from collector special attacks and with power drain you can do that.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d get more units just to be safe because what you don’t want is to use all your revives and units and have not killed him
    Will3808 said:

I’d get more units just to be safe because what you don’t want is to use all your revives and units and have not killed him

So should I explore 4.2 to get ISO, units and revives plus heals for collector take-down