**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just got Dragon Man

Got him from a featured 5 star crystal. Is he worth upgrading or worth a mystic awakening gem? Also, any tips on using him?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Dragon man is so fun! And he has really good utility. No don’t use gem,

You want to do sp3, then sp3 spam, or if you need the indestructible, then go for sp3 spam.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Is he worth taking to rank 4? My only other good mystics are symbiote supreme (r4) and Mojo (sig 100 r3)
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    I’ve got dragon man at 5/65 and he’s probably my favorite champ to play right now. He’s extremely fun. His awakened ability is nice to have and very useful, but the champion has all of his core mechanics without it. I used a mystic AG on him, but I already had the other mystics I wanted awakened.

Good immunities as a robot, a fun interaction with armor break, wild power gain for special spamming and damage, and as mentioned an extremely fun playstyle. He’s usable on buffed up nodes as well, and I’m going to be bringing him into Abyss soon so he does have longevity in terms of content he can be used for. All in all, would recommend.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Wish I had him as more than a 3*. He is is really fun!