**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who is best champion in marvel contest of champions

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Etjama said:

Ratchunk said:

I think top 3 are Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider and Domino. People I know said ghost was good but she is terrible. She cant even critical hit

Lvernon15 said:

Silver surfer as the best champion? This has to be a joke

but seatin has him as top champion so he has to be best

Yeah, that Ratchunk dude seems like a real weirdo. Would hate to be related to him. πŸ‘€
    Guys like 10. Chonks twin?
    🀨
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…

i think the best champion in the game is silver surfer. seatin has him as the top champ so he must be the very best. the 2nd best champion is doctor doom because he is very cool

okay for one, if u watch seatin's videos he ranked him for prestige and he said it himself 1000 times he ain't the best, for two, not everyone seatin ranks is the best lol having him as his profile doesn't prove anything, i rly like seatin but that's just not how it works, no offense to him in any way, for three, there is no answer to the question, if there was then people would rank 1 champion and do everything in the game which isn't any game's intention cz it kills the whole fun and diversity part of it.
    Normax_X said:

i think the best champion in the game is silver surfer. seatin has him as the top champ so he must be the very best. the 2nd best champion is doctor doom because he is very cool

okay for one, if u watch seatin's videos he ranked him for prestige and he said it himself 1000 times he ain't the best, for two, not everyone seatin ranks is the best lol having him as his profile doesn't prove anything, i rly like seatin but that's just not how it works, no offense to him in any way, for three, there is no answer to the question, if there was then people would rank 1 champion and do everything in the game which isn't any game's intention cz it kills the whole fun and diversity part of it.
    He knows... trust me.
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117 β˜…

Lvernon15 said:

If you keep saying this because it's his in-game profile pic then it isn't because he's the best but highest prestige champ in the game. Far from the best actual champ. (Ghost is the best idc idc idc) :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    JonnySnow said:

Lvernon15 said:

If you keep saying this because it's his in-game profile pic then it isn't because he's the best but highest prestige champ in the game. Far from the best actual champ. (Ghost is the best idc idc idc) :)
    Quake is best wdym
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There is almost no way to tell who is truly the best but what you do know is whom you like most
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117 β˜…

JonnySnow said:

Lvernon15 said:

Quake is best wdym
    I won't necessarily argue that because my Quake skills are very sub par buuut I find Ghost being a better counter for more scenarios especially if you consider full synergy team.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    JonnySnow said:

JonnySnow said:

Lvernon15 said:

Quake is best wdym
    I won't necessarily argue that because my Quake skills are very sub par buuut I find Ghost being a better counter for more scenarios especially if you consider full synergy team.
    I find Quake better a because I can play her, and b because she doesn’t need a full synergy team
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Masterpuff was right it really is a noob apocalypse

JonnySnow said:

JonnySnow said:

Lvernon15 said:

Quake is best wdym
    I find Quake better a because I can play her, and b because she doesn’t need a full synergy team
    And C, 100% AAR without ever needing to touch the opponent counters more nodes/champions.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rookiie said:

@Masterpuff was right it really is a noob apocalypse

Yes.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Ghost12 said:

Well I can see half of these people are noobs so I ain't gonna bother XD πŸ˜‚

please tell what is prestige
    Even though I feel like I'm being punked, it is possible there are people who genuinely don't know this. For their benefit, every champion has a rating called the power index. It scales higher as you rank the champion up and it is higher for higher rarity champions (i.e. 4* 5* 6*) but it isn't just a straight calculation from the champion's stats. There's separate subjective factor that goes into that rating that Kabam sets. Some champs are just higher than others.

For the most part, this doesn't matter much. Power rating doesn't all by itself make a champ stronger or better in any way in terms of in-game combat. However, it directly impacts player prestige. Prestige is just the average of a player's top five champions in terms of power rating. I should say, it is the average of the player's top five champions in terms of power rating before masteries affect power rating. Some masteries can make champion's power rating higher. But it is the base "original" rating before masteries (but after rank up and level up) that affect player prestige.

Prestige itself does affect the player in some respects. For example, AQ rewards are in part determined by prestige. Your alliance has a prestige that is the average of all the players. The higher the alliance prestige, the more points you score (and the harder the AQ map is) and thus the more rewards you get from AQ.

Prestige can affect a player in other ways: occasionally in the past there have been rewards or compensation packages that were affected by player prestige. But for the most part, Alliance Quest is where it matters most. Silver Surfer has one of the highest prestige/power ratings in the game, so if you care about AQ enough to rank up champions to improve your prestige, Silver Surfer is someone you might rank up whether you actually use him or not. He's one of the top rank up choices in the game for this specific reason, but not for any other reason. If you're not in one of the top AQ alliances and not trying to become one, I think 99% of the time ranking up for prestige rather than roster strength is not a good idea.
    It is someone's alt account but thanks as always for being helpful!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Old man Logan is the best Champ in the game.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Black widow Claire Voyant is the best champ in the game.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    This has been answered hundreds of times and there are tons of threads about it already.

Just search it, it's Ebony Maw
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This has been answeres hundreds of times and there are tons of threads about it already.

Just search it, it's Ebony Maw

I completely agree with this statement
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There are days when I honestly have no idea what’s going on around here. And on the other days, I think I’m just wrong about what’s going on around here....

i think the best champion in the game is silver surfer.

That's a dead giveaway
    BERT
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    This is 100% a joke post
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This is 100% a joke post

ah yes, the speed is s p r e a d i n g
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost

This is 100% a joke post

ah yes, the speed is s p r e a d i n g
    You're a part of this too?