**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Constructive pole about 5* crystal

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
As kabam made Changes to 5* crystal champ is really gr8.i really appreciate it but as the new champ added to crystal it will become much hard to dupe 5* now.as 5* crystal is 5 times expensive then 4* crystal i really want if 5* crystal shard amount decreased from 10k to 6k.it take 4 to 5 month to get enough shard to form 5* crystal and now it also become hard to dupe it. I also dont want that new Player get 5* easily but collecting shard is not easy and not abandoned like 4* shard only available through arena or exploration master event. and also there is no any way available to awaken 5* champ like 4* from awakening gem.so i just want to reduced price for 5* crystal so it will not took years to dupe our champs.
Whoever comment on this post plz be constructive and dont argue on anyone just share your thought.
Would you agree/disagree with my thought?

Constructive pole about 5* crystal 51 votes

Agree
68%
PhillyEaglesSShadowWind420Neroa65Time_to_clobberSpidey076SnizzbarMaveric_joThebgj01Carmel1SpiderGwenJustBeFineChrisPavan6649Noob_2yrsRomanoffBrotherDarwin02Deaz3ySlySlySw33tyKobalt 35 votes
Disagree
31%
MayhemEffectSolswerdGeneral__RossDrOctavius2_2Sir_BarkleyXeyalongliveezioSkyRattlersKhozouialiHER0_F0R_HIREJBC89The_Blue_JaguarDretlleArandombirdmanan_44Crcrcrc 16 votes

Comments

• Sir_BarkleySir_Barkley Posts: 22
    Disagree
    Disagree ... I've done all content so far but just one run at LOL. Those who complete content from now on would get considerably more rewards than me since for example from first run at LOL you get 20k 5* shards, that is 2 crystals, and those that start completing it from now on would exchange it for more than 3 crystals.
    5* shards being made more available would be a proper solution, like getting more as AW rewards, more shards from arenas rewards, and more shards from rewards in new monthly quests that right now are really poor ...
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Agree
    Disagree ... I've done all content so far but just one run at LOL. Those who complete content from now on would get considerably more rewards than me since for example from first run at LOL you get 20k 5* shards, that is 2 crystals, and those that start completing it from now on would exchange it for more than 3 crystals.
    5* shards being made more available would be a proper solution, like getting more as AW rewards, more shards from arenas rewards, and more shards from rewards in new monthly quests that right now are really poor ...

Increasing amount of shard is really a good idea as you say you did one run on lol it show you will have definitely be many dupe 5*.but now after increasing no of champ it will become difficult for those Player who have many 5* but neither dupe.
  • tronixtontronixton Posts: 7
    Agree
    I believe that lowering the price is one way to make 5 stars more obtainable, but I think 6k is too low. Id say 8k makes more sense.
  • Agree
    Agree
  • Sir_BarkleySir_Barkley Posts: 22
    Disagree
    Spidey076 wrote: »

Increasing amount of shard is really a good idea as you say you did one run on lol it show you will have definitely be many dupe 5*.but now after increasing no of champ it will become difficult for those Player who have many 5* but neither dupe.

At this point I have 20 5*, but just 4 duped, and apart from Storm that I used for LOL, not the ones I really want.
    I'm not happy with the addition of new champs either, cause I feel I'm not going to get SL or Magik in my life, and of course, zero chance to get them and then dupe them.
    Even that, I don't think they should decrease the price in shards for 5* crystals. But increase the amount of shards you get from rewards.
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    Disagree
    Kabam could never lower the cost of the 5* crystals. It wouldn't be fair to the community. Some people will have 50k shards saved because they have been hordeing, others choose to spend them all the time and would only have 1k shards. So if you reduce the cost from 10k to 6k then those people who horded now suddenly can buy 8 crystals instead of 5.

The only option to increase how many 5* champs we get is to increase the amount of 5* shards we get from events, arenas, etc.
  • MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    edited May 2017
    Disagree
    The amount of shards we get and the cost are calculated together, if you look at it on a percentage basis it is not that much different and 5 stars are still supposed to be harder to duplicate.. percentage wise a 3 star duplication gives you 2.75% of the next and a 4 star duplication gives you the same.

If all you are worried about is duplication try for something like an even greater solo crystal that has a small chance for awakening gems, otherwise you are missing the mark.

If you need to entitle it a constructive poll, odds are that it is not as constructive as you are trying to make it out as.
  • I agree, but a better solution is to just make 5 star shards more available while reducing the overall grind.
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    Disagree. Readjusting the increments of 5* shards in war would be a good start.
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Agree
    To me, decreasing the cost of 5* crystals isn't the way to go because it's unfair to players who've already bought 5* crystals. I think that more 5 * shards should be offered, from arenas, as milestone rewards for solo events, etc. This would make 5* champs easier to obtain across the board for all players.
    Agree
    As most of other Player told increasing amount of 5* in event.it is really a good idea.i hope kabam will look into one of these solution
    Agree
    All of you tell about increasing amount of 5* shard in event.it is really a good idea hoping any one of this solution may be taken
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Edit wtf i never even saw the date
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Disagree

guys how do you get a 5 star?

Why did you revive a really dead thread dawg
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Disagree
    Ratchunk said:

why no revive old threads?

rule of forums
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Ratchunk said:

why no revive old threads?

Because it was over 3 damn years ago
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I need to just not go on the forums the rest of the day. This is killing my brain.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Constructive + pole = bridge.