**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• EdwardsBSEdwardsBS Posts: 2
    Guys in my alliance say since approx 2am it's been down
  • 23dwitt23dwitt Posts: 6
    edited June 2017
    Is everyone with android having issues with logging on right now?
  • quitequite Posts: 1
    what happened to Android user no body can able to login
  • 1MOdin1MOdin Posts: 3
    This is major. Impacts so many things but usually everyone is in same boat so playing field stays even. In this case others get a huge advantage for rank rewards and wars. Im really upset about unit card too.
  • Nick54lNick54l Posts: 8
    So I purchased the daily unit card so what happen over the next few days when I can't login
  • Troubleshoot_ptTroubleshoot_pt Posts: 56
    That's 4 moves in AW and 4 runs in arena
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    so it will take another 7 hours :#
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Give or take xD
  • Ajay4UAjay4U Posts: 5
    Am Using Lenovo K5 note Android version 6+. My user ID Ajay4U

I am unable to logging for quite some time more than 7 hours. Please look into it.
  • DhdjddDhdjdd Posts: 3
    k8sh05tdeody.png
    Same thing over here stupid
  • Ciprian82Ciprian82 Posts: 1
    Why cant i log in from andoid?
  • fhhvhhhufhhvhhhu Posts: 1
    Even I'm unable to login
  • Troubleshoot_ptTroubleshoot_pt Posts: 56
    Imagine that the other alliance in war is all iOS users... Serious disadvantage
  • Brt07Brt07 Posts: 17
    Any Update on Kabam? Did they post anything about this issue?
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    Stop spreading this degenerates troll
  • JMARJMAR Posts: 1
    Same here I think it's all android users
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Did they mean we are kabammed and solve this after voodoo arena and all we did is **** time wastage
  • thebest018thebest018 Posts: 20
    My alliance was in state of AW ,we were going to win this AW and now we can't login ,we want the compensation not that potions and all
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Go check out Kabam Miike and his forum titled 'Android V 13.0.2'
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Go check out Kabam Miike on his forum titled 'Android v 13.0.2.'
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    No update yet...but it's true...only 5:45 am where they are now. they're going to be in a world of hurt when they wake up and see all these posts.
  • wadderswadders Posts: 12
    At this point I think at least an acknowledgement of sorts is required from kabam. If you're support and community team only work 9-5 west coast time, I'd suggest you remedy that too. I think the obnoxious amount of revenue this game generates requires a decent support network. Can we get some sort of communication going between kabam and your users?

• This is Crazy!! It's Been Hours! So Many Gamers Losing Out On Play Time... Arena AW.... WE want Some Big For This Kabam!!!!
  • MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    7 hours for a non-response response at that...
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    no one knows...but probably gonna work b4 its over...well hopefully
  • MatrozMatroz Posts: 3
    How long it can take?