**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* crystal

ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
Does anybody else feel that 6* crystals take too long to obtain only to ultimately pull some garbage champion?

Why not make all 6* crystals (nexus)..
This would atleast give us options and perhaps create more desire/interest/anticipation for newer and veteran players alike.

6* crystal 87 votes

I'm down, good idea
33%
Mqc19rockray2016TheHoodedDormammuBulmktLmaoKDSuperFlash10AleorSanta_Psycheheartbreakid_22mt386768Xva23Sbkruebbrahimpi99awesome1werdangarang122SpooderMan108FlashSpideyChewie420JohnyBoyTheExit27 29 votes
No way, dumb idea
36%
danielmathUncle_Fatty_247JBC89TheHeroDeservedHeattblasttAlbi⁴7²00⁴RisenfromhellUnidentifiedCreatureThatOneMasterGamerKevanproGMattstafariInfineightThicco_ModeRebarkDarkDuelistChachaji01MasterpuffOmedennLeoZedUnio77 32 votes
Its fine the way it is
29%
YoMovesAb_SamadDuke_SilverKerneas10or_StrongRaichu626MaxGamingKill_GreyLormifpsp742GarrettNHassamaMamaTheInfintyRenaxqqSneakyWarriorSpideyFunkoValBr111Xguard77Gr8TonyStarkshield456 26 votes

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    No way, dumb idea
    I think they should just add more good characters to the 6* basic pool like blade, Hyperion, ghost rider, dr voodoo, blade, stark Spider-Man, yknow all the OG gods
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    No way, dumb idea
    . I would love to see it but it would also be way to op to choose from 3 champs. Let's face it this game is an "rng" based game so ig it's "fair."
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Its fine the way it is
    I mean you sure wouldn’t catch me complaining if my 6*s were all nexuses.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Its fine the way it is
    I won't say this idea is completely horrid, because I can see this possible...in 2030 or so. However with current state of game, it is balanced perfectly
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Maybe just a higher % of obtaining a nexus. Something like 5% or 10%. Nothing OP but just make them come more often.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Imagine every 10/15th 6 star crystal you opened was a nexus
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Its fine the way it is
    6* dual class crystal or atleast triple class would be better.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    A pity system that if you open 10 Cavalier Crystals, the 10th will be a guaranteed 5* and the 50th will be a guaranteed 6*. Still RNG since you can't choose the champ unlike other Gacha games.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Its fine the way it is
    You do realise this idea is not going to be implemented. On the contrary, the idea of dual class 6* crystals is nice to hear, since we have 5 star and 4 star versions of these, why not a 6 star version too? It is still all RNG based.