**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Changing masteries will cost ZERO unit.

_TermiN8than__TermiN8than_ Posts: 67
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I got a survey today from Kabam about my opinions on the current mastery set up.

If you have one as well, it is time to share your thoughts and give Kabam a chance to reduce the mastery changing cost to 0.

It is a win/win situation. People will buy more crystals because they can run both suicides and non suicides simultaneously. Currently, people only target champions that fit the masteries they run most often. If they run suicides, they will less likely to go after non suicides champs and vice versa. Reducing the cost to 0 will help both Kabam and players. It increases Kabam’a profit and allows players to use champions at their maximum potentials more often without hurting their hard earned units.

Please let your voice be heard and improve this game to a standard that it should be. Spending units on acquired masteries is a thing of the past!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• THEBOSS2244THEBOSS2244 Posts: 18

We should be able to recover mastery points one by one and not all of them together...

I definitely agree with this, we should be able to turn off the mastery we want, not all of them. Last night I wanted to turn off the bleeding and venom mastery, but I wasted units unnecessarily that's ridiculous
  • EdarimEdarim Posts: 28

Good idea but the people who can afford to buy crystals and chase champs can probably afford 50 units to change their masteries every now and then

Yes but the time it takes is way too long. Imagine bringing nick fury and Corvus. If they take turn fighting in a 15 fights quest, it will cost 1000 units for mastery changing.

I don’t think anyone will disagree with the idea of fast and free masteries switching.
    if you start a quest you choose your champs and your mastery setup and stick with it. changing them for each fight, doesnt make any sense..

we should be able to save mastery loadouts and we should be able to select them at the start of a quest or at the start of the aq/aw like we select the champs. changing them in one step would be a hughe improvement

• Edarim said:

Good idea but the people who can afford to buy crystals and chase champs can probably afford 50 units to change their masteries every now and then

Yes but the time it takes is way too long. Imagine bringing nick fury and Corvus. If they take turn fighting in a 15 fights quest, it will cost 1000 units for mastery changing.

I don’t think anyone will disagree with the idea of fast and free masteries switching.
    if you start a quest you choose your champs and your mastery setup and stick with it. changing them for each fight, doesnt make any sense..

we should be able to save mastery loadouts and we should be able to select them at the start of a quest or at the start of the aq/aw like we select the champs. changing them in one step would be a hughe improvement

Tell that to those who explored the Abyss.
    The idea that oh we had it bad, therefore we shouldn’t improve it for you is a pretty poor approach to anything.
  • EdarimEdarim Posts: 28

Edarim said:

Tell that to those who explored the Abyss.
    its part of the challenge .. everyone and their dog whine about the game not challenging enough. some content are meant to be hard ...
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    You are too optimistic. I took part in the survey too,but strongly disagreed with reducing cost. I want only easily switchable preset templates, but there should be definitely relevant cost involved.
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    They should add presets or build saving. It's not really the 150 units for switching that's the problem, it's how long it takes to put all the points into something.

At the very least let us take out points for a mastery individually so we don't have to reset the entire tree.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Everyone acting like this is a good thing needs to realize that everyone will spec out of suicides for war defenders and make life harder for attackers.

One token a week for a free change maybe?
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Everyone acting like this is a good thing needs to realize that everyone will spec out of suicides for war defenders and make life harder for attackers.

Not sure I agree with people adding suicides to defenders, recoil makes it so much easier to fight them.

I think it should cost X units for a mastery change, and you can select your preset. You should be able to save three presets with their own names, eg Suicides, AW defence, Standard.

It would also be great to see individual point recovery.
  • TyEdge said:

Well when you’re in P1/2 95% of people place without suicides as a matter of course. There’s the one person who places Elsa and KM with suicides on and you have to hope that they’re also going to be running OR on their attack team to get the most out of him.

My generic mastery set up has 4/5 MD anyway so the only difference if I was placing for defence alone would be putting more points in limber.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I'm assuming you mean take them off for defense and basically everyone already does this in any meaningful war tier. All it would do is reduce the cost.

I could live with a smaller cost and swappable presets. Say like 50 units to change presets and have at least 3 saved setups you could toggle between.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I love the idea of being able to set 2 or 3 different builds and quickly switch between them as desired. I'm not expecting this, but it would be nice!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

I'm assuming you mean take them off for defense and basically everyone already does this in any meaningful war tier. All it would do is reduce the cost.

I could live with a smaller cost and swappable presets. Say like 50 units to change presets and have at least 3 saved setups you could toggle between.
    Yes, out of suicides for war defense. I see a moderate amount of suicides in tier 4, and we’ve had at least two bosses with suicides this season.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Yes, out of suicides for war defense. I see a moderate amount of suicides in tier 4, and we’ve had at least two bosses with suicides this season.
    Exactly, in tier 4
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    A man can dream