**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyclops is getting buffed!!!!!

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
Its not groot

just think about it
Collosus check
Magneto check
Cable check
Appoco(Synergy) check
Cyclops Pending

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    I’d love a cyclops buff but I think mutants are back at the bottom of the pile. There’s probably 10 solid R3 options, most of which are still justifiable R3 material unawakened.

Skill has 2, 3/4 if you want to include Elsa/Stealthy

Cosmic has 2, 3 if you’re big on your prestige.

Tech has lots - Warlock, G2099, Ghost, Guardian, Sentinel. Arguably doc Oc, P2099, Hulkbuster too.

Mystic has 4 pretty obvious candidates and a few that aren’t exactly bad shouts.

Science has Void, HT, Cap, Shehulk, Thing, maybe Red Guardian, Rulk. That said a lot of these do need awakening/high sig.
    Really the next buffs need to be cosmic or skill and Hyperion needs to be in the next 6* featured pool.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

I’d love a cyclops buff but I think mutants are back at the bottom of the pile. There’s probably 10 solid R3 options, most of which are still justifiable R3 material unawakened.

Tech has lots - Warlock, G2099, Ghost, Guardian, Sentinel. Arguably doc Oc, P2099, Hulkbuster too.

Mystic has 4 pretty obvious candidates and a few that aren’t exactly bad shouts.

Really the next buffs need to be cosmic or skill and Hyperion needs to be in the next 6* featured pool.

I kind of feel like you forgot a class there...
  • Options

Mauled said:

Blade is still R3 worthy.
    Is he a 6*? I’d rank him up but he’s not a 6*
  • Options
    Mysterio said:

Mauled said:

I kind of feel like you forgot a class there...
    7 mins left - thanks for the save
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    If it ain't broken why fix it?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Its not groot

just think about it
    Collosus check
    Magneto check
    Cable check
    Appoco(Synergy) check
    Cyclops Pending

@Kabam Miike

I doubt the next one is a mutant, but both Cyclops should be on the buff list. I have both as awakened 6 stars.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★

Mauled said:

Blade is still R3 worthy.
    Mutants will also have the Gambit tune-up to add to their class.

If the Falcon changes make up a viable R3, then you can add one more to Skill. Which, makes the Cosmic class the one most needing buffs (I am not interested in it being Groot, personally).
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I know the next buff. They said it dude. Falcon and Gambit.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I know but just think about a civil warrior
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it’s in the mutant class either because of gambit in December (or November?). Maybe falcon is November.

I’d think it’ll be cosmic also. There are a lot of candidates who are in the 6 star cosmic pool who really need it.

Blackbolt
    Phoenix
    Drax
    Groot
    KG
    Silver surfer
    Cosmic spider (more of a quick tune up)
    Superior ironman
    Kamala
    Heimdall
    Champion
    Nova.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

I don’t think it’s in the mutant class either because of gambit in December (or November?). Maybe falcon is November.

I’d think it’ll be cosmic also. There are a lot of candidates who are in the 6 star cosmic pool who really need it.

Blackbolt
    Phoenix
    Drax
    Groot
    KG
    Silver surfer
    Cosmic spider (more of a quick tune up)
    Superior ironman
    Kamala
    Heimdall
    Champion
    Nova.

Falcon and Gambit are November.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Oh both? Dang. So they’re talking about December huh. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Science has Void, HT, Cap, Shehulk, Thing, maybe Red Guardian, Rulk. That said a lot of these do need awakening/high sig.

What’s your list of R3 candidates? I’d like to see it—awakened/ unawakened, preferable with synergy partner at lower rank or rarity. I’ve scoured the 6* pool and feel like there are some obvious and not so obvious choices.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Not sure I agree with skill, NF, Aegon, Stealth, Hit monkey, Elsa all r3 worthy KM and BWDO also great options