**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hype or Venom

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I need to rank up 1 of these

Hype or Venom 64 votes

Hyperion
62%
RaganatorTheManMythLegendNoodes_SecretWarri0rTeddersJBC89ThatGuyYouSaw235RahultripathiRoOOtsLunaeMitriaxWRIRKDSuperFlash10MoudouZombieZeddRockypantherxSarvanga1_TheTalentsPřìņče01Mauled 40 votes
Venom
37%
K1lltasticLvernon15Kamikaze_TurtleSw0rdMasterTheHoodedDormammumanveertherealMaxGamingKimilKevanproGThicco_ModeDarkDuelistBonzodavidYENANSASHESBerjibsChikelFluffy_pawsXguard77Hilbert_unbeatable2TheBair123aroseinbloom39 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Venom
    Venom unless you can awaken hype
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

What he said
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Berjibs said:

I would also say this, but I think it's down to preference. If you can dupe hype, then him
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Venom
    They are both good. Like ThiccoMode said, it's down to preference. I have them both as a 5*. Venom is lower because I just recently got him. They are both outstanding, and I would go with Venom, but that is my preference. Go with your gut man and you won't be disappointed
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Hype is better but he's better when he's duped. Venom is a beast unduped and I'm constantly jealous of everyone with a 5* Venom because he won't damn come out of my crystals
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Why did you use the gem on venom and not Hype 😣

Unless you have another gem to go to Hyperion, Venom is your better bet for right now.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Hyperion, contrary to previous comments, doesn’t even need his dupe. It’s awesome when he gets it, but he doesn’t need it at all to be the god tier that he is. Awakened or not, he’s worlds better than Venom. (Although venom is also an amazing champion!)

Contrary to your comment lol, Hype needs his dupe to be the beast that he is. I’ve played with Hyperion unduped for over a year as my best and with him duped for at least a year now. He is so much better duped. It allows you to chain L2s without sacrificing fury buildup, it allows you to build furies without playing overly aggressive, and gives more regen when you need to recharge for a second. I understand it doesn’t look like much, but it takes him from high demi straight to high god tier with minimal sig usage (20 is the sweet spot)
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Venom

Hyperion, contrary to previous comments, doesn’t even need his dupe. It’s awesome when he gets it, but he doesn’t need it at all to be the god tier that he is. Awakened or not, he’s worlds better than Venom. (Although venom is also an amazing champion!)

Contrary to your comment lol, Hype needs his dupe to be the beast that he is. I’ve played with Hyperion unduped for over a year as my best and with him duped for at least a year now. He is so much better duped. It allows you to chain L2s without sacrificing fury buildup, it allows you to build furies without playing overly aggressive, and gives more regen when you need to recharge for a second. I understand it doesn’t look like much, but it takes him from high demi straight to high god tier with minimal sig usage (20 is the sweet spot)
    yeah that's why I said it was up to personal preference, because I think hype unduped is about the same level as venom, but he's def better awakened.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Why'd you use your gem on Venom and not Hype??? 😂😂😂😭😭😭
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Hyperion
    there both really good so go for the one that u are better at playing with
  • Options
    Venom

Bc I got venom and wanted to test him awakened and I spent my previous one on corvus
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    MaxGaming said:

Bc I got venom and wanted to test him awakened and I spent my previous one on corvus
    but you could've used the 3* or even 4* for tests
  • Options
    Venom
    Monke said:

MaxGaming said:

You don't have a 4*? Those gems are valuable, especially a god damn 5* one
    No dont have any other rarity but I do have a hype awakened as a different rarity and I didn't find it as good
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Venom
    Hype is better but venom for v5
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Venom
    MaxGaming said:

Since you used an AG on him you might as well rank him first and use him.