**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• JaballyJabally Posts: 61
    IGN - Jabally
    Device - iPhone 7
    Game Version - Latest
    Wifi
    Game Mode - Everything

Please do something about this Kabam for everyone. My game crashes every 20 mins and I'm having connection issues regularly. I will get crashed out of arena and event quests and have my guys dead or have to restart the fight. This causes me revives, heals, TIME, and most important units. People are grinding for units for the cyber weekend, now I know you guys are probably busy changing the algorithm for arena crystals so people have to buy overpriced units, but please fix this issue. Also, I'm noticing that the special attack button isn't working very well as well as parrying.
  • eljayone2019eljayone2019 Posts: 21
    I am having issues with the labyrinth of legends. When i click the fight icon the game freezes. Every time i i try this quest my game freezes. My username is eljay-9 and my device is brand new its a LG stylo 6. Android version 10
  • ProTicalProTical Posts: 1
    ProTical
    iPad Air 2
    iOS ver : 14.0.1
    WiFi
    Game ver : 28.2.2
    Game crashing in ; Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Game is closing out/crashing out mid fight. In story, arena, and event. The fight gets recovered in those, but in AQ I lose half my health. In AW it counts as a lose and half my health. As we all know having a lose and losing a full bonus can either win and lose AW matchups. Plus I have to use potions to recover the health I lost which is frustrating cause it cost units and is talking away from my glory I’m in a Platinum 4 alliance and every war counts. This issue didn’t happen until the 28.2.1 update two weeks ago. We were told things would be fixed for the 28.2.2 update but the problems still exist. Let me know what
  • RementerRementer Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: Please include your in-game (not forum) name. Tang Gee
    Device and Model: (Example, iPhone 7) iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” Latest ver 14.xx
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? It happens on both, but I mostly use Wi-Fi.
    Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. It is the latest updated version.
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. It happiness all modes.
    Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the lag and performance issue you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. This includes any specific Champions affected and how long you’ve been experiencing the issue.

The game closes. I have experienced my guys stop reacting to my touching the screen. Lags - you can see the guy coming across the screen in only three images with a lot of pause in between. Down right annoying and to play when you automatically loose 40-50% of your energy or the game doesn’t let you do anything!
  • iPad Pro
    IOS build 13.7 (latest)
    WiFi
    Game Ver: 1078608

The most noticeable problem was in Arena, but is happening game wide. MLLLM combo comes out MLLL..... stand there...., get wrecked by the defender. Does not matter what champ I use.

Holding block, doesn’t always do so.
    Trying to Dexterity during the opponents heavy only works part of the time.

Dropped inputs have been getting worse over the last few updates.
    Game lag has increased (this is the only game I experience this lag).

Cavalier difficulty is nearly unplayable with these dropped inputs.

Please address this. It’s clearly something that is affecting a lot of players.

The cynical side of me thinks you are doing this as a cash grab given how long people have been complaining about dropped inputs in this game.
  • Hi i just downloaded the new update yesterday and now my game won’t stop crashing mid fights.
    Grima94
    Iphone7 +
    Version 28.2.2
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    The game is unplayable, these dropped inputs (block dropping and hits mid combo, (often the 4th hit in the combo just does nothing, games updated yesterday, hoped it would fix, made it worse. This cost me a ton of items in war yesterday iPhone 8 iOS 13:7 it’s been doing this Intermittently for over a month, game often just shuts down in arena or incursions camera is shaky on the initial preflight run in screen, and again after an l3 being received or dealt we can’t hold block reliably, we have to time it perfectly to avoid being combod as soon as the l3 animation is over
  • In-Game Name: Rockybermudez
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.7
    Cellular or WiFi: both cellular data & WiFi, carrier is AT&T
    Game Version Installed: Version 28.2.2
    Game Mode: Issue happens at anytime trying to use the game
    Description of the Issue: Game is not playable as it crashes/disconnects within a minute or two after loading & attempting to play. This happens if you are trying to fight or even just claiming crystals. This issue started after this months update. It initially started to happen after playing for 15-20 minutes, and steadily the durations of playability got shorter & shorter until the game is unplayable. I would also add I have always had this issue from time to time during play with an unexpected crash/disconnect, but I was always able to restart the game and continue play. That is no longer possible.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike an eta for a fix for the constant crashing? Will we have to wait 2 weeks for next update? Do you even know what is causing the problem and how to fix it?
  • I am on the east coast of Scotlan.play on iPad, same problems as everybody else,but mostly
    Main problem is staying connected. I don,t know much about computers, so forgive my
    Stupid suggestion, but might the problem have a low tech solution such as some of your
    Cables coming loose from the servers
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    In-Game Name: Etm34~1
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 Pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.2 Beta
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - AT&T carrier
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: at the beginning of almost every fight I get a slight lag, affecting my ability to properly start a fight. It goes away quickly, but incredibly frustrating to start
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    IGN: Remeli
    Device: Ipad 5th gen
    IOS: 13.7 (latest version)
    Wifi
    Game version: 28.2.2
    Game mode: all game mode (it even happened once on the loggin screen)

Description: Game crashes to "desktop" for no reason. Game freeze for 1-2 seconds mid fight. Btw, the same thing is happening to a LOT of my alliance teammate too.
  • Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    JSourp said:

JSourp said:

JSourp said:

I submitted Case #05659834 and received the following update (or lack there of) on October 9th.

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support. I understand that you are having crashing issues in the game after the new update.

As I checked here, I found out that the game team is already aware of this reported concern and it is still under investigation. Though we are unable to provide an exact time frame for an update but this will be taken care of as soonest time as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know by submitting a new ticket, we are here to help. Take care and have a great day ahead.

With Gratitude,

Amanda
    Kabam Support

Any update on the latest issue with the game crashing?

Device and Version: iPad 6th generation, version 13.7
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.1
    Game Mode: Event Quest, Arena, AQ. Thankfully not AW... yet.
    Active Boosts: No boosts were used
    This is still an issue after updating to 28.2.2
    Another crash, another half of my health gone in AQ. Several crashes during Arena, Event Quest, Checking inventory, etc has me demotivated to play this game.

Many of us have reported this issue in this thread. Several different devices reporting the same issue can't be us, this issue is on your end Kabam, stop blaming our network and devices. Yet @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra stay silent on the issue. There should be an in-game message that provides a status update.

At this point, I'm getting tired of this lack of communication, and unreliable game. I have some great alliance mates, I wonder if they are why I put up with this. You'll suddenly fix this issue, give us a decent compensation package and all the YouTube videos will praise you and we will feel good again, until the next update. That too, will be our issue, right?
    Fresh after the unscheduled maintenance that started at 1600 PST, now the game can't handle help requests. When can we just remove this functionality from the game? It seems to be more of a problem than it's worth for everyone. If should be replaced with a daily login of 1k Loyalty, perhaps more based on how loyal you have been to your alliance.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    Does anyone else get kicked out of the game since the emergency maintenance when they hit the help button.

• BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    In-Game Name: Brazenhut
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 6s, iPad
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both cellular data & WiFi, carrier is AT&T
    Game Mode: All game modes but most annoying in AW
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes every 15-20minutes. Need to restart the app. If fight was about to start when the app crashed, you go back in having lost half health. Most annoying in AW because you have given a cheap death and lost an attack bonus for your alliance. Happens in AQ and other modes as well and on all the devices I play this game on. Really frustrating and issue started with this months update.
  • OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    In-Game Name: Owlkit
    Device and Model: 2016 iPad Pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.0.1
    Cellular or Wifi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.2 Latest update after emergency maintenance
    Game Mode: All aspects
    Description of issue:
    Issue from first two posts has yet to be fixed.
    Prior to or right after a fight (now also during the fight) the game shuts down and reboots. I haven't lost any fights and can pick them up when game reboots. There is nothing that happens prior that warns me this will happen. Very random.
    New issue: game will now periodically freeze, it simply does nothing, I do not even get the loss of connection icon. I have to manually close game and reboot myself.
    I even uninstalled game, restarted iPod and reinstalled. Unfortunately, did not help any issues.
  • SuperballieSuperballie Posts: 31
    SuperTTM here. I have an iPad 5th gen with all the latest updates & an iPhone 8 also fully updated . Since last nights maintenance now the game crashes when u try and help ur alliance member, every single time. Also there is an awful lag when u start fight in quests. Parry, block & dex are failing pretty badly too. Hope this info helps. Need to fix this please guys. No pressure 🤓
  • ShnapperShnapper Posts: 15
    I concur with above mentioned crashes, from help button to lost connection during arena fights. This has never happened to me ever so fix it please.

iphone 11...
  • WulfeyeWulfeye Posts: 5
    Parry, Block, intercept aren’t working properly. Game has crashed like 5 times and I’ve lost my arena streak 3x. Hope Kabam fixes this soon. Alliance mate had issues in war. Don’t think I’m going to attempt any other content until this is fixed cause I don’t wanna loose resources or items.
    iOS 14.0.1
    iPhone XR
    IGN Wulfeye
  • Zim1960Zim1960 Posts: 30
    In-Game Name: Zim1960
    Device and Model: iPad Air 2
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.7
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.2
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quest, Arena, AW, AQ
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes often when initiating a fight. It has crashed after the fight has begun in Arena and Story quest. It has been ongoing since the new October release.

• AcewastakenAcewastaken Posts: 1
    Thanks team for listening. Spent a boatload on boosts for AW just to take out a jacked up Thing.
    Yeah, everyone loves fighting him. Game crashed as I’m dwindling him down, restart, he’s full strength and I’m half. This is not the first time this has happened, as you are aware. Thought you had it fixed, guess not! Help has been shuttling game off as well. Whatever update was done, more harm was done than good. As for compensation, I doubt I’ll get what I spent back plus bad prestige to go with it.
  • Scmex21Scmex21 Posts: 85

As soon as u press Help you get booted. Same some times with Fight button! Who are we supposed to play this game?
    Thanks in Advance,
  • Leathersmw2017Leathersmw2017 Posts: 110
    Leathersmw2017
    iPhone SE
    IOS 14.0
    WIFI
    Arena
    Game crashed during the middle of a fight. First time that this has happened. The game still randomly crashes going into fights as well. Seems like the crashes are worse after maintenance
  • Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    Here’s what I’ve noticed so far through testing:

*iPad generation 5 & 6 (IOS & game updated): crashes immediately after one round of arena if not reset
    *iPad generation 8 (IOS & game updated): does not seem to crash at all, or needs to be running for long periods of time to do so.
    *iPhone X (IOS & game updated): same as above. No issues at this time

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • Acadia33Acadia33 Posts: 71
    Ran a full path in abyss and sector 8 and no crashing. But crashes everywhere else
  • I am stuck on the loading screen. The game will not start up. This is now over 24 hours from the last time I logged in. I have missed out on the daily login for the last two days and my calendar will have reset. I have removed the app and reinstalled and I still can't get past the loading screen. iPad Pro, iOs 13.7, newest game update at the beginning of October.
  • ShnapperShnapper Posts: 15
    I just noticed the HELP button is kicking me out as usual but it's once the counter get near max help for the day. I can help my alliance up to about 4 to go and then BAM it starts to boot out for lost connection...