**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can't we get new ways of acquiring iso

2»

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Noodes_ said:

When I was buying crystals, always had plenty of iso. Now that I don’t, it’s a shortage. Pretty sure Kabam planned it that way

Lol....or you had plenty of iso back when you were buying crystals due to getting iso from buying crystals and duping champs?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

I agree almost never have iso. I also do arena but the iso from phcs just disappears instantly. Even one 4* dupe isnt enough to take a 5* from r3 to r4 and although I disagree that 4* are harder to get than 5* I rarely get dupes and I have 70 4*

Well, I‘ve got 160x unique 4* (most of them dupe) ... as every Late Game Player.

[So I can fully understand, why they restrict Summoner Showdown (Torunament mode) to 4* only or did the 4* Cavalier Goals last month.]

And I‘m doing 100% of all the monthly stuff (except 100% new Cavalier, too time consuming). But still, 5* were more common lately. Summoner Showdown, weekly Summer Boss Rush, Mutant Treasure Island and more ... tons of Side Events filled with 5* stuff. So I probably got 20+ 5* and just half that many 4* at best.
  • Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    It would be nice to have an iso-based daily quest. Kinda sucks to have all the cats and gold to r3 a 6* but because it takes so much iso, you're stuck. First world problem maybe, but it's a problem.
  • ChagaljChagalj Posts: 30
    I have 3 6 stars at lvl1 r1, no iso. Have 15 basic t5 cats, 30 t2 alphas, at least 6 5s champs which are r5 worthy - and no ISO. Have 6s champs ready for r3 couple thousands shards away - no ISO. Kabam, please solve this. I've played this game from the beginning, iso was never the issue. Now it is, and it is a big issue. Make some iso options other then 4s dupes.
  • Can we please get a daily quest for class iso like we do for catalysts!?! That would so helpful because right now the only way to get a quantity is by going back a 100% completing quest and doing so takes an unnecessary amount of energy which I think is another issue! Please consider this request. I think that a setup like with really helps all summoners as a whole
  • JohannTheRedJohannTheRed Posts: 13
    I have a suggestion...
    They create a daily mission to get some catalyst, so why don't make a daily mission that permit you to get ISO CRYSTAL? like 2 difficulties each giving you basic iso and one day a week a class iso crystals. ISO crystals of course have to contain a good amount of ISO so you can farm it making this mission daily. This will help to rank up champs.
    What you think?