**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Phone issue

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
How far can a Samsung On7 Prime get you in the game?? Wondering if I need to change phones to move ahead. Starts lagging a lot with vision aarkus and doom SP2 and some more stuff..

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Well, the IT guys are just human beings. They can’t break the laws of nature.

There‘s that point where 3+ year old devices (well, that Samsung is almost that old, released in January 2018) just can’t run this game anymore ... and just a god could change that.

I can understand that they want to use the technical possibilities of newer phones for even better effects and graphic. That Prof. X Intro animation is suuuper cool.

I recommend switching to a more up to date phone (old iPhones still work fine, you can buy a used one if you want it super cheap ... Android is like Windows, getting slower over time due to all the data garbage ... iOS/MacOS are still running like on the 1st day even after 5 years/talking about my Mac from 2015).