**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

any tips on how to use her......

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
Guys...I just maxed out my 4* G2099....any tips on how to use her effectively?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, there's a lot to say...

I'll make an essay later on.
    Man, i already made a pretty long comment elsewhere, but it's nowhere to be found...
    Here goes:

Congrats on her, she's extremely useful, and is my favorite champ. If you're questing with her, try to make sure you end fights in SP 3, especially if it's an intermediate fight on the path, or you want to bank your combo for the boss.

She has 3 prefights: huntress function is the one for guaranteed crits. I never use it unless I'm farming RoL.
    The most valuable prefight I find is the stability function for the lifesteal. It might seem like a small value, but it really adds up.
    The third one, which packs a lot of utility is the assault function. This one power Burns the opponent, and can be used to cheese nodes like all or nothing, energise, vivified, or havoks.

When questing with her, I'd make sure to have at least one persistent charge so that I can have my digicloak activate. I usually go for the stability function, and when I'm entering a fight low on health, I wouldn't bother to put on any prefights, so as to get the massive heal from her self repair. It covers about 40% health in 4 seconds, so paraventure she dies, all you need is one level 1 revive, take some blocked hits, then she shoots up to 55%.

Her armor rating is extremely high, and makes her very tanky. Her SP 1 has power control, but I don't normally use it, because the power burn prefight usually has that covered. Her SP 1 is more valuable in fights with passive power gain, and the power drain needs at least one persistent charge to activate.
    Her SP 2 has Spectre, which reduces Regen rate. A lot of the time, I use the special 2 when I'm ramping up my combo. And on my rank 5 5*, I'd use one SP 2 in fights that have at least 300k health, before I start building to SP 3. On your 4*, it should be about 150k or so.
    Normally, I wouldn't really bother with SP 2 in fights where she starts with 100 combo, because it might overkill my opponent before I can get to an SP 3.

My advice for you. If you're using her in act 5, focus on building to your SP 3, and don't bother with other specials unless it's on a rampup fight. Note that her SP 3, when it kills the opponent, allows her to start at 100 combo for the following fight. The ko is guaranteed when she throws it and the opponent has 5% or below health. Starting with 100 combo allows her to benefit from her prefights and the energy damage per hit.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Lol there's a lot to say but I will just summarize it,you've got a of a beast champion right there.
    She does not have a specific playstyle,I know most people say she always need to finish with an sp3 and she hits weak without them but that's not entirely true,I have actually tested things out and without ramp up she still hit a little harder than warlock(before you start arguing with me you might want to test things out yourself).
    Without ramp up I will say she is Hawkeye with crazy utilities and more damage,with ramp up she is on a whole new level.
    So with her it is different play style for different situations,my advice for you though is you should play around with her and know helathpools you can get to an sp3 to finish off a fight with and health pools which you won't be able to get to an sp3 before the opponent drop dead,for instance with my 6* r2 g99 I have a tough time getting to an sp3 with health pools below 85k-95k and with health pools like that I just play her without ramp up,and if you are going with this play style you want to spam sp1 to control power and weave in some sp2 to hit harder or for heal reversal depending on the situation.I always bring her to aq and that's how I play her in aq,agreed she isn't as fast in tackling low health pools than some beyond god tier champion but with you not having to bait specials via spamming sp1 the fight will be over before you know it
    Now for health pools where you can get to sp3,first let me congratulate you cause you are going to destroy, but with that being said you still have to look out for one or two things, first is no matter how skillful you think you are always try to build your combo shield at every opportunity you see,trust me there are times the A.I will act up on you and one of the most painful thing with her is losing her combo meter. The second(not compulsory) is you have to study different health pool(Lol again),know healthpools where you can can weave in one or two sp1 or sp2 before going for sp3 because(at least for me) having 3 bars of power and not being able to fire a special due to having to wait for the opponent's health pool to be low enough can be pretty boring sometimes, and the third you have prefight abilities for a reason(well at least assault function),first I feel the function that makes you crit isn't compulsory and trust me you would rather not sacrifice your sustainability for it,the function that makes you steal health can be really handy if you run suicides(according to @Kill_Grey ) but I don't run them so I barely use them,I rely on her getting to 15% for my regen,and for the function that i think is the most important them all the power steal function,if you are the type that find it hard to bait specials(which can be costly at times) or you still want to control power for whatever reason then activate this function,it is also sweet for fighting havok,I think she is the perfect havok counter.
    Oh and a tip when you feel an opponent might die before you get to an sp3,do heavies instead of combos,they do less damage and give you more power making it easier to get to sp3 and another one is she have a 30% defensive power gain rate which can come in handy in this situation, she has high armor and BP so take some block damage or do some parries and it should push you closer to sp3(just discovered this of recent)

By the way I think she is the most sustainable champion in the whole game (not really sure)and she is a solid path clearer,she can take on a whole path and still remain at 50% health because she keeps regenerating back to 50% anytime she hits 15%(once per fight though) ,and she has crazy armor I believe she has the highest armor up in the whole game(again not sure) and high block proficiency, yes she has low health but trust me when you start playing with her it will look like she has all the health in the world, she hardly dies,and even if she does,pop a 20% revive,take a few block damage and shoot back up to 50%(crazy right?).

I guess I have said enough,I tell myself I want to summarize but at the end of the day I end up writing a whole textbook
    Holros said:

Lol there's a lot to say but I will just summarize it,you've got a of a beast champion right there.
    She does not have a specific playstyle,I know most people say she always need to finish with an sp3 and she hits weak without them but that's not entirely true,I have actually tested things out and without ramp up she still hit a little harder than warlock(before you start arguing with me you might want to test things out yourself).
    Without ramp up I will say she is Hawkeye with crazy utilities and more damage,with ramp up she is on a whole new level.
    So with her it is different play style for different situations,my advice for you though is you should play around with her and know helathpools you can get to an sp3 to finish off a fight with and health pools which you won't be able to get to an sp3 before the opponent drop dead,for instance with my 6* r2 g99 I have a tough time getting to an sp3 with health pools below 85k-95k and with health pools like that I just play her without ramp up,and if you are going with this play style you want to spam sp1 to control power and weave in some sp2 to hit harder or for heal reversal depending on the situation.I always bring her to aq and that's how I play her in aq,agreed she isn't as fast in tackling low health pools than some beyond god tier champion but with you not having to bait specials via spamming sp1 the fight will be over before you know it
    Now for health pools where you can get to sp3,first let me congratulate you cause you are going to destroy, but with that being said you still have to look out for one or two things, first is no matter how skillful you think you are always try to build your combo shield at every opportunity you see,trust me there are times the A.I will act up on you and one of the most painful thing with her is losing her combo meter. The second(not compulsory) is you have to study different health pool(Lol again),know healthpools where you can can weave in one or two sp1 or sp2 before going for sp3 because(at least for me) having 3 bars of power and not being able to fire a special due to having to wait for the opponent's health pool to be low enough can be pretty boring sometimes, and the third you have prefight abilities for a reason(well at least assault function),first I feel the function that makes you crit isn't compulsory and trust me you would rather not sacrifice your sustainability for it,the function that makes you steal health can be really handy if you run suicides(according to @Kill_Grey ) but I don't run them so I barely use them,I rely on her getting to 15% for my regen,and for the function that i think is the most important them all the power steal function,if you are the type that find it hard to bait specials(which can be costly at times) or you still want to control power for whatever reason then activate this function,it is also sweet for fighting havok,I think she is the perfect havok counter.
    Oh and a tip when you feel an opponent might die before you get to an sp3,do heavies instead of combos,they do less damage and give you more power making it easier to get to sp3 and another one is she have a 30% defensive power gain rate which can come in handy in this situation, she has high armor and BP so take some block damage or do some parries and it should push you closer to sp3(just discovered this of recent)

By the way I think she is the most sustainable champion in the whole game (not really sure)and she is a solid path clearer,she can take on a whole path and still remain at 50% health because she keeps regenerating back to 50% anytime she hits 15%(once per fight though) ,and she has crazy armor I believe she has the highest armor up in the whole game(again not sure) and high block proficiency, yes she has low health but trust me when you start playing with her it will look like she has all the health in the world, she hardly dies,and even if she does,pop a 20% revive,take a few block damage and shoot back up to 50%(crazy right?).

I guess I have said enough,I tell myself I want to summarize but at the end of the day I end up writing a whole textbook

Nice write-up! Much more in-depth than mine.
    Also, I'm currently not running suicides, but the lifesteal is quite insane with it! Without suicides, it's not too necessary since recoil isn't a factor, either way.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Thanks.....I knew some rules already(like instant KO,Regen,combo meter,prefights,energy dmg.,heal reverse on spectre and all)...I also want to know that she placed Degen on the opponent except crits....so will Havok not be able to build up plasma very easily?...,can she reverse heal on sp2 even if we are not running despair..or she just reduces the Regen...bcoz i'm planning to complete ROL....and final que....does she not instantly KO the opponent below 5% or is it 10%
    She is also one of my favourite champs...lot of Dmg...on building combos(especially after 100 hits)..superior target detected(is it only a dialogue or performs another function too)
    last que- does she only regenerate on blocking Dmg...?
    I'm really happy to know that she is useful for all or nothing node....as the opponent barely throws sp1 and 2

Pro Tip, dont max out champs you don't know how to use.

Bro...I know almost everything about G2099...I also watched Jason Voorhees' video on G2099 before maxing out....the ques above were not mentioned in the video...
  • ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    Just build combos,finish the fight with sp 3 and she can reverse heal without despair....
    Power control will stop havok's plasma build
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

last que- does she only regenerate on blocking Dmg...?

Regeneration occurs when you reach 15%.
    But if you revive with lvl 1 revive you get 20 % health so the people here are saying that you block and let the opponent hit you so that you can get to 15% and regeneration can start.
    Don't use her against heal reversal champs
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited October 2020

Thanks.....I knew some rules already(like instant KO,Regen,combo meter,prefights,energy dmg.,heal reverse on spectre and all)...I also want to know that she placed Degen on the opponent except crits....so will Havok not be able to build up plasma very easily?...,can she reverse heal on sp2 even if we are not running despair..or she just reduces the Regen...bcoz i'm planning to complete ROL....and final que....does she not instantly KO the opponent below 5% or is it 10%

She places degen debuffs instead of crits, because she can't crit she debuffs him. Against Havok I cycle SP1 to make him lose all his Plasma Charges (that's me being afraid of his unblockable specials hahaha).

And she insta KO opponents 100% at 5% HP. If the opponent has low health pool then maybe it could be at higher % but then
    -you won't start the next fight with 100 hits up
    -it might not be dead

She is also one of my favourite champs...lot of Dmg...on building combos(especially after 100 hits)..superior target detected(is it only a dialogue or performs another function too)

That "superior target detected" is just an Easter egg. It indicates that she's facing a cosmic champ. The other one is "trivial target detected" when facing a mutant. It doesn't really mean anything.
    Kill_Grey said:

That "superior target detected" is just an Easter egg. It indicates that she's facing a cosmic champ. The other one is "trivial target detected" when facing a mutant. It doesn't really mean anything.
    It doesn't do much but there's an extra advantage against mutants;

"While fighting Mutant Opponents the Digi-Cloak’s cooldown is reduced by 50% and it’s chance to activate is doubled."
    - Champion Spotlight
    RaviDavi said:

She places degen debuffs instead of crits, because she can't crit she debuffs him. Against Havok I cycle SP1 to make him lose all his Plasma Charges (that's me being afraid of his unblockable specials hahaha).

And she insta KO opponents 100% at 5% HP. If the opponent has low health pool then maybe it could be at higher % but then
    -you won't start the next fight with 100 hits up*
    -it might not be dead
    *Actually I was wrong there, if you KO the opponent by using SP3 you will get 100 hits on the next fight, no matter if the opponent had 5% or more or less HP up. I tested it out and with a somewhat easy opponent with 10% left, the opponent went down with SP3 and yeah, she did have 100 hits on her combo meter the next fight.

It is only safer to use SP3 when the opponent has 5% or less HP left because then you do have a guaranteed KO except against Gwenpool etc.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    she is easy to use. just get past 100 hits, then attack, then throw of ur sp3 when ur opponent is below 5%
  • edricedric Posts: 61

edric said:

:o