**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to beat LOL Magik

So I recently got a tech 5* awakening gem from 5.3. Naturally I used it on my SL and I am wondering about labyrinth of legends. Can a 4* r5 dupe gwenpool kill magik more efficiently than a r4 SL (btw my SL is still at r3 cos I need one more t4 tech)

Comments

• BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    No. Get your SL to 4/55 and use him. Only takes a few fights with SL
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You’re gwenpool may not have enough base attack to even get the enrage timer. But yes if you can she will work. That is to say if limbo doesn’t kill gp before the 50 hit mark.
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Jaded wrote: »
    You’re gwenpool may not have enough base attack to even get the enrage timer. But yes if you can she will work. That is to say if limbo doesn’t kill gp before the 50 hit mark.

She has the 3min enrage tuner cos I have practised against red hulk. My main question was would she be able to get the 50 hit combo before limbo killed her
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★

She has the 3min enrage tuner cos I have practised against red hulk. My main question was would she be able to get the 50 hit combo before limbo killed her

Yes, she will. I did it several times, took about 400k off with 4* GP before enrage
  • I took my 5/50 arch angel just for her and killed her with only one revive and the reason i revived was more because i was running full suicides with angela amd was to lazy to change my mastery points for one fight
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    I took my 5/50 arch angel just for her and killed her with only one revive and the reason i revived was more because i was running full suicides with angela amd was to lazy to change my mastery points for one fight

I wasn’t available to run the arch angel arena. Gwenpool seems like a good alternative though
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

She should be able to get to 50 hits if you have high enough health.

I know this because I myself have a 4* R5 Gwenpool which I bring to war. The Magik boss usually has over 5k attack, but I can eat about ~4 limbos (excluding any other damage) before my full health Gwenpool dies, but she usually only triggers 1-2 limbos, or 0 if I'm really lucky, before she hits the 50 hit combo mark.

So yea, the LoL Magik has maybe 3k attack (haven't checked), but I can certainly say it's lower than the Magik bosses in AW. So yea, you can survive.
  • Zoddymam wrote: »
    I took my 5/50 arch angel just for her and killed her with only one revive and the reason i revived was more because i was running full suicides with angela amd was to lazy to change my mastery points for one fight

I wasn’t available to run the arch angel arena. Gwenpool seems like a good alternative though
    Thats cool was throwing out another option for you or for anyone thar has him. His damage is so high on her plus the toxin stops limbo you barely need to worry about enrage timer. Just my suicides ended up killing me off. Was very glad I decided to bring him. Good luck with it

Thats cool was throwing out another option for you or for anyone thar has him. His damage is so high on her plus the toxin stops limbo you barely need to worry about enrage timer. Just my suicides ended up killing me off. Was very glad I decided to bring him. Good luck with it

Thanks, I’ve just need to get that last t4 tech from a map5 crystal or something