**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grinding the arena is worth it

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
Exactly one week ago I opened up all my battlechips to see how far I could get

I reached 11,091 units . I was kind of bummed since from what I understand you need 15k units to get the sweet deals on Cyber Monday and I thought that my chances of getting 4K unit in less then a month and a half were not good

Still with new Covid wave I barely get out anymore so I decided to invest time grinding the arena. In just seven days I managed to get over 900 units and 200k battlechips . Now I think my chances of reaching the 15 k goal by Cyber Monday are pretty good :)

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i tried to do the same, wanted to to reach 15k, but along the way i reach 1k and then i started spending and as of today i'm down to 300 units LOL
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats! I was aiming for that but it was definitely probably out of my reach anyway, I and dropped back down to only one arena per cycle, so I'm definitely not reaching 15k
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Congrats sis.

Based on experience, if you were to just hit all milestones for 4*B + 4*F + 5*F, it’ll be roughly 1k units every 3 day arena cycle if you include units from BCs. So that’s an estimated 2k a week.

Then there’s the daily 25 units from 22hr events, EQ completion/exploration....

I tend to use 2k units weekly to pace myself, lest Im tempted to spend on some random offer (like the 3k Cav completion offer).
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Congrats! I have yet to pass 1500 units from opening 100 UC crystals. Almost 4K from 150 is pretty incredible.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Just curious, how many hours a day did you grind to get that many battle chips?
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Just thinking of trying to grind in my spare time
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Congrats sis.

Based on experience, if you were to just hit all milestones for 4*B + 4*F + 5*F, it’ll be roughly 1k units every 3 day arena cycle if you include units from BCs. So that’s an estimated 2k a week.

Then there’s the daily 25 units from 22hr events, EQ completion/exploration....

I tend to use 2k units weekly to pace myself, lest Im tempted to spend on some random offer (like the 3k Cav completion offer).

Oh I don’t have the roster to do this. I get all the milestones from the basic arena since it’s easy but for the 4F I only managed to get the first 5-6 milestones and for the 5f just the first two
    Malchaeis said:

Just curious, how many hours a day did you grind to get that many battle chips?

I have no idea honestly . Time kind of blurs when you are stuck at home
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    from 200k battle chips u opened 150 crystals?
    HSS75 said:

from 200k battle chips u opened 150 crystals?

Oh no . From 1.5 mil. This was last week . I put the screenshots as comparison :)After grinding for a week I got 200k battle chips
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Grinding arenas is definately worth it! That is where the units, gold and iso come from that some complain are in short supply...pretty obvious from that complaint that they do not grind arenas.
    And I did it. Finally reached 15k and I am ready for cyber week :)

Close to 4K units in about three weeks :)