**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nodes that should hurt...except they don't

phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
So I was messing around, found a path with lifecycle on it.

Got bored after 500 hits with aegon on the first fight of the path and ended with a SP3 then a hit. The rest of the lane was super easy after that though I put 100 hits on the meter for the next couple just for fun.

Lifecycle is one of those nodes that can be a real pain in the neck, but with Aegon it's actually fun.

What other node/champ combo have you found that turns what should be annoying into a fun fight?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I feel like Icarus was supposed to be a challenge, it's like the easiest node in all of Act 6. I got through that quest in 3 minutes.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Aspect of Chaos with Corvus or Heimdall synergy.

Also Aspect of Nightmares. With Ghost with Hood, it just gives a heal for whatever damage you would've taken while you were phased, Corvus can also get a free heal if he was low.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Arc Overload with Warlock or Longshot
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Longshot on Resistor
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Flare with Corvus, longshot on resistor, omega on caltrops, energy adaption with ghost, energy adaption lightning with Havok
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Km with void synergy and some node, wich gives you fury for every hit and degen for every fury after 15 or smth like they is my favourite combo
    Aggression regen with shehulk, modok or void is probably the second one
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Km with void synergy and some node, wich gives you fury for every hit and degen for every fury after 15 or smth like they is my favourite combo
    Aggression regen with shehulk, modok or void is probably the second one

Icarus, my dude.
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    Aegon and Flux Dispersal
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Brute Force with Elsa, her parry counterattack is incredibly useful for this.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    What are nodes with quake
  • Aspect of Nightmares with awakened CMM. Essentially a free heal if you time it right
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    Clapback with Human Torch is awesome
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

Clapback with Human Torch is awesome

And with iabom too.