**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do NOT spend a cent until they fix their bugs!

Just died against a weak Angela with Voodoo because of their power drain bug. Drained power twice and got beat twice. Don't spend ANYTHING, not even revives on this ridiculous game until they fix their stupid bugs. You will get ripped.

Comments

• RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Kings_hit wrote: »
    lvuc945x25hd.gif

That has to be the best one I've seen so far
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I've stopped spending months ago, your just now figuring this out? LOL
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Speedbump wrote: »
    I've stopped spending months ago, your just now figuring this out? LOL

I never started ^_^ #F2P
  • Same here. There coming up on a boycott soon i feel. I hope im wrong but i feel its almost here and for good reasom too. They have just let this game go down hill lately and its a shame. They don't give a fudge about the community and it shows. There greed has gotten to be too much.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    d42.gif
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 60
    edited September 2017
    I'm retiring from the military in December. Kabam this could be a good opportunity to hire someone for your testing department(you do have one right?). Usually within an hour of a new update I can find 10 bugs.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    RyanGolf wrote: »
    I'm retiring from the military in December. Kabam this could be a good oportunity to hire someone for your testing department. Usually within an hour of a new update I can find 10 bugs.

Oh yeah....if you were good you could find 11 orn12. I suppose if you did it full time probably 20 to 25
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Hey ryan...i remember you from an AW. You were good and cool in chat
  • KingKong666KingKong666 Posts: 48
    Come on guys let's not kick them when they're down.......oh wait the AI can do that now!
This discussion has been closed.