**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The fastest 30 Outrage You've Ever Seen πŸ˜‚

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Isn’t that the caltrops path in legendary where namor gains a outrage whenever he receives a bleed
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes that's the path, but any caltrops path will work.
    IWC said:

Awesome fight! Namor is a great counter to KM as he's able to reflect the damage from his Vibranium Armour.

Just a heads up though - your thread will likely get hijack to become the "Apocalypse/Cable" is the best counter for Caltrops :p

Yeah i did a cable run as well, very fun hehe.

https://youtu.be/_7noejIv-EA
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 β˜…β˜…
    You can change your thread title to "best Caltrops counter you've ever seen"!
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55 β˜…
    I’ve been sigging mine up. I think he will be useful in act 7 and other future content.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There goes my boi
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    JamesPuff said:

I’ve been sigging mine up. I think he will be useful in act 7 and other future content.

I used a 5/65 sig200 Namor against the 7.1 Rhino boss and I think he is hands-down the best counter for that fight. Namor isn't really that great of a champ, but when you need his sig, he's the best. He's worth r5 just for that.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s awesome!
  • LittlePeteLittlePete Posts: 50 β˜…

JamesPuff said:

I used a 5/65 sig200 Namor against the 7.1 Rhino boss and I think he is hands-down the best counter for that fight. Namor isn't really that great of a champ, but when you need his sig, he's the best. He's worth r5 just for that.
    What was the 7.1 rhino boss?

JamesPuff said:

What was the 7.1 rhino boss?
    Sarcasm
    edited October 2020

does namor take less damage from bleeds though he would still take the damage right?

As a horseman, the champ (whoever it is) is bleed immune.