**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone have 5* Wolvie?

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
I only have 3*. Hoping to pull him from featured. For the people that have him, is he worth R4, R5? How about the dupe? Worth a gem?

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

I only have 3*. Hoping to pull him from featured. For the people that have him, is he worth R4, R5? How about the dupe? Worth a gem?

My 2nd account has him as a R4 sig 45 5* and I’ll end up R5 him as soon as I get the 6 mutant T4CC’s

He’s really enjoyable to play
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Just pulled him as a 5*
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55
    Yeah I have him r5 sig 100. He will probably stay sig 100 while I sig up red guardian.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Got him. He's aight.
  • YawYeetYawYeet Posts: 34
    Got him a couple weeks ago from a featured. Hes awesome. Never dies even at sig 20. Damage good only if they bleed though. Mines r5 now.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Not yet, but I'm not gonna stop hitting the featured until I do.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yes 5/65 sig 70 I think
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Got him last week from sigil crystal outrageous heal when maxed out
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I need him. I will pop a generic 5*, 5/65 him, and get him sig 200. If I get him from the 5* featured kabam. Please kabam please
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

I have a 5star mutant AG I will probably use on wolverine

Wolverine all the way.

Including pic
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    My ally mate has one taken up to 5/65 with a pretty high sig.

He’s decent.

But when he’s a horseman he’s an absolute monster.

According to the ally mate of course.
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55

I also have them all.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I pulled 5* Wolverine 2 days back
    Can easily get him to r4 but still confused of taking him to r5
    Though he saved me in initial years very much but nowadays the game meta doesn’t suits him much. A little buff to his synergy and attack values might be needed in order to make him a R5 worthy
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    shield456 said:

I have a 5star mutant AG I will probably use on wolverine

Wolverine all the way.

Including pic
    Yea, I am kind of a fan
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I ranked him bc I have 6* Apoc a as well and Wolvie is pretty ridiculous as a horesman
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Was gonna say that’s a duel target but I forgot there is only target for 4*
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I recently pulled 5* Wolverine from the featured crystal, and he felt right in between Hit Monkey and Guardian... so yeah you know how i felt back then LOL. Anyways, I believe Wolverine has no use in our current meta, so he will be riding the bench indefinitely, unless of course if this Wolverine had the Weapon X build kit, then i would excited like you have no idea. but that isn't reality LOL.

• TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Not yet, still getting the featured until I get him. I even have two mutant AGs waiting for him and omega red

I recently pulled 5* Wolverine from the featured crystal, and he felt right in between Hit Monkey and Guardian... so yeah you know how i felt back then LOL. Anyways, I believe Wolverine has no use in our current meta, so he will be riding the bench indefinitely, unless of course if this Wolverine had the Weapon X build kit, then i would excited like you have no idea. but that isn't reality LOL.

OG Wolvie as a horseman > Weapon X

I need him. I will pop a generic 5*, 5/65 him, and get him sig 200. If I get him from the 5* featured kabam. Please kabam please

Well thanks for listening kabam! As promise he will be R5 soon and the generic 5* gem will soon be on him! Sig 200 might take a little though...
    edited October 2020

Well thanks for listening kabam! As promise he will be R5 soon and the generic 5* gem will soon be on him! Sig 200 might take a little though...
    Came here one last time to say thanks for saving me the 5* Generic! Also don’t ask about the units...
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Yep. And yes, worth ranking, gemming and stones. As soon as I get another mutant, he’s getting it, unless I naturally dupe him first.