**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC red Goblin counters

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
NERF IMMEDIATELY 100% OVERPOWERED. CANT USE DOOM MEANS INTENTIONAL BOMB NERF NOW AND COMPENSATION 6* NEXUS PLIS THX XOXO

Ok now that’s out of the way, anyone got some decent counters? I can’t Doom, I suck at quake atm (you better not say it and you know who you are). Any information is much appreciated. I gotta explore in order to claim my 6* Blue Cyclops. Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Also shock immune smh ... can't use Hulkbuster, Doom and Storm X ..my 3 top champs.
  • Blade with GR synergy, Stealth Spidey any mystic works as well
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I actually found him and cosmic gr to be easy,anyone can do it,be careful of the timer try to heavy or use a special before it expires,don't force it though, if you don't see a opening just let it be the falter debuff is not that bad,just parry the opponent when you have it on and try to to let it expire before you start hitting them again.
    And also bait sp1,they easier to dex,good luck
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don't remember the fight at all. what made it hard?
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    I don't remember who I used for UC, but for Cavalier, Colossus, caiw, nick fury and archangel although I think you can do it with any champion.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme, Voodoo, CAIW, CV, Colossus. All good options.

Dr. Zola
  • I use Nick Fury and or CMM
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel makes that fight a joke. I soloed him in cavalier difficulty about half of the time with him, on one occasion, I think I started with 20% health, lol

The other half was with my Guilly. It's pretty straightforward with her, since flux dispersal doesn't affect her energy damage. You don't even need to throw heavies at all, unless you're worried about the falter.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I used Ghost Rider for both new bosses. Fate seal and damnation completely disable both of them. Just need Blade on the team
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used AA. I don't even know what Goblin does, he dies too fast.

You know that "Just Quake it" thing that SpideyFunko has? I wish I had something similar for AA lol
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Red Goblin uncollected didn't seem to be a pain at all. I kinda messed up at the beginning and got my Nick fury comboed but then at 30% health left (after combo at the beginning), I took red Goblin at 100% health down pretty soon

You know that "Just Quake it" thing that SpideyFunko has? I wish I had something similar for AA lol

How about: "just wing it"? 😉
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

learn her

learn her

Bruh...you realise roblin has a double hit medium right?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Aww i like that. I'll have to see if I can try editing something. I suck at that stuff lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

learn her

and? He’s totally quakeable, I’ve done it like three times currently whilst I do exploration.

Kill_Grey said:

learn her

and? He’s totally quakeable, I’ve done it like three times currently whilst I do exploration.
    In cavalier difficulty?

Kill_Grey said:

Aww i like that. I'll have to see if I can try editing something. I suck at that stuff lol
    Lol, happy to assist 😅