**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Compensation

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Indeed we are lmao @Wedgemonster
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Just hopefully not waiting too much longer! It's been quite a bit too long. We could try and be patient, but Kabam's track record of hitting deadlines isn't exactly great, so I think it's fair to pressure them!
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    Are we going to have an update on the 'Compensation' before 2022?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Cant wait! Maybe it will come at the end of this month.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Yes an advance notice would be great to plan out my remaining Abyss runs

I got 2 more left. I'm not waiting anymore. I'm doing one during war offseason and I will do the last one right before Cyber weekend so I can rank up the best champs.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Still no update???
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

I got 2 more left. I'm not waiting anymore. I'm doing one during war offseason and I will do the last one right before Cyber weekend so I can rank up the best champs.
    I am also doing one on Wednesday ... not sure about the last one ... whether should do before or after cyber monday ... if the compensation lands and it is all revives, I will just do it immediately...
    Do it after cyber Monday now that I'm thinking about it. Because I'm pretty sure we will get a 25% selector minimum and definitely 6 star nexus crystals. So you will be able to decide who to r3 better. So I change my mind. I will do my last run after cyber weekend.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike speak up please
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    News just in Kabam changed their mind and we are no longer getting compensated since not one CCP or youtuber is on them about this, which is why there's 10 trend about compensation and not one comment from a Mod.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

I am also doing one on Wednesday ... not sure about the last one ... whether should do before or after cyber monday ... if the compensation lands and it is all revives, I will just do it immediately...
    Do it after cyber Monday now that I'm thinking about it. Because I'm pretty sure we will get a 25% selector minimum and definitely 6 star nexus crystals. So you will be able to decide who to r3 better. So I change my mind. I will do my last run after cyber weekend.
    I don't want to wait until December for this compensation. That would mean Kabam delivering it around the time of Book 2, so they'll think it's ok just to give us consumables. That would suck!
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    My comment was removed? Hahaha
  • Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    edited October 2020
    Tazminat mutlaka gelecek. Ancak burada can sıkan tek şey, bir açıklama yok. Bir tarih verilsin, böylece ona göre hareket edelim
    Tiger360 said:

Rank down tickets were the worst thing that happened in this game before the compensation for everything started. Now it’s just endless complaining about compensation

I'm not complaining I'm owed compensation. There's a huge difference. Not everyone has all content done so consumables don't matter to them. We're not all in the same boat. You yourself said act 6 was heavily nerfed and is a joke now so I fail to see your issue here.
    Consumables don’t matter to me at all, i have nothing to use them on and likely won’t for a long time (since book 2 is a joke and summer of pain....who knows)
    Hey guys, I’m danielmath, and you know I’m good because I’m reminding you that I find act 7 easy peasy thanks to my deep pockets and huge roster

I don't care what we get or even how much we get. I simply want an update as to where Kabam stands in regards to the Act 6 compensation they already announced would be part of toning down the content. Even a simple we are still looking at all of it and don't have a timeline response is better than saying nothing at all. They talk about keeping us informed and being transparent but then they announce things and go months and months without ever talking about it more.

They said it’ll come before book 2 which is December, just reread the post anytime you feel they haven’t addressed it for long enough.
    Check you out keeping track of when compensation is coming! Hope it meets your expectations!
    i'm good with getting 1 revive, that's more than enough :)
    Hey guys, my name is danielmath v2 and I’m just reminding you again that I’m good at the game because I don’t need revives. My wallet is enough :D
    Let me give the secret to being good at the game. It's just a lot of practice and dueling and researching. If you need revives or not its not a big deal. Anyways Kabam we still need an answer.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Rank down tickets were the worst thing that happened in this game before the compensation for everything started. Now it’s just endless complaining about compensation

I'm not complaining I'm owed compensation. There's a huge difference. Not everyone has all content done so consumables don't matter to them. We're not all in the same boat. You yourself said act 6 was heavily nerfed and is a joke now so I fail to see your issue here.
    Consumables don’t matter to me at all, i have nothing to use them on and likely won’t for a long time (since book 2 is a joke and summer of pain....who knows)
    Hey guys, I’m danielmath, and you know I’m good because I’m reminding you that I find act 7 easy peasy thanks to my deep pockets and huge roster

I don't care what we get or even how much we get. I simply want an update as to where Kabam stands in regards to the Act 6 compensation they already announced would be part of toning down the content. Even a simple we are still looking at all of it and don't have a timeline response is better than saying nothing at all. They talk about keeping us informed and being transparent but then they announce things and go months and months without ever talking about it more.

They said it’ll come before book 2 which is December, just reread the post anytime you feel they haven’t addressed it for long enough.
    Check you out keeping track of when compensation is coming! Hope it meets your expectations!
    Hey guys, my name is danielmath v2 and I’m just reminding you again that I’m good at the game because I don’t need revives. My wallet is enough :D
    Lol what?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Lol what?
    Apparently you're buying something other than revives to get through content with your wallet, you blubbery whale you

Tiger360 said:

Lol what?
    Apparently you're buying something other than revives to get through content with your wallet, you blubbery whale you
    Lol i wish i could buy my old skills back
  • Tiger360 said:

Lol what?
    you mean wallet, with that max boosted r3 corvus

Tiger360 said:

Lol what?
    you mean wallet, with that max boosted r3 corvus
    Nope, still got him, seems not to help
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Rewards lose worth as time passes by
    Please keep this in mind before giving anything in compensation kabam

I now have one path left in abyss.. my only content left. It would sure be nice to know when this is coming so I can plan accordingly.

I gave up. I have 2 paths left and I'm starting my next path tomorrow. I'll wait the last path until cyber Monday. We'll see
This discussion has been closed.