**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War AI Update?

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
The defense now parried me across the whole screen when its normaly "time" for your intercept.

Had happend that to me today for the first time in my life. Some allinace mates had it too.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You mean they parried your dash? If so, that's why I started using AA for every war. Never need to risk that madness, I just parry-heavy my way through the 15 second long fights.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

You mean they parried your dash? If so, that's why I started using AA for every war. Never need to risk that madness, I just parry-heavy my way through the 15 second long fights.

Yes. I dashed in and boom parry.

Has never happend to me before aside from autoblock
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I think War AI is way more intuitive, responsive and quicker than any other game mode.

1. If you want to punish your opponent heavy, you MUST have quick cat reflexes, because if you hesitated, you will surely get parried and stunned 99.99%
    2. If you second doubted launching your special soon after your 5 hit combo - your special will just land into your opponents block and then you know what happens next.