**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Interaction with Kabam

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
Let me start off by saying I'm grateful that there is a community & that Kabam (sometimes) listen to us (reduce Falcon's Lock On cooldown please). Having said that, I'm still going to ask:

Do you think Kabam interacts enough with us?

Interaction with Kabam 109 votes

Yes - Monthly release notes are enough
46%
World EaterShadowstrikeDRTOUnidentifiedCreatureJakearoundScopeotoe987Raichu626GhostboytjiecrossshatterVoltolosRockyshockyBowTieJohnshivam1Razer_Boltz619DemonmewtwoIron_Patriot_is_litDeaconBlackshadow0203BonzodavidThoye3 51 votes
No - I'd like more previews & teasers about upcoming stuff
53%
DrZolaFrostynameplasCat_MurdockAb_SamadRacs0NojokejaymDarkSoulDLXCassyTaZ_4178IamTryingMyBestTheHoodedDormammuLmaowvonkGrootman1294Santa_PsycheRookiieRamadaRockypantherxWozzy101 58 votes

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

if a certain thread got mod recognition I’d be happy

A wise man once said
    Hold the line, love isn't always on time
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Always strive for the better
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    They’re pretty active here and on other platforms. Things are a lot better than they used to be.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I'm fine with the surprises... and Kabam Boo announcing the Side Quests.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    The only direct interaction I care about it when they give us compensation
    Altough it would be nice if when they announce the new monthly quests and awards they make it into a nice practical graphic instead of these wall of orange text
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I would like more interaction with the community and more weekly news of whats to come next.

By now, we should be able to know already who are the next champs receiving buff for the next 3 months, also we should know what are the next 2 new champs coming up next month. etc etc
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Rookiie are you happy now?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Rookiie are you happy now?

why are you on your knees begging for a response
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Are you alright Moot? Like seriously. You are perpetually in a foul mood and it’s not appropriate for interacting with other people. I expect that you have something not great going on in ur life, but that doesn’t give you license whatsoever to be rude.

That being said, what helps me when I’m feeling angry/spontaneous is a cup of hot chocolate (or some warm something) and maybe a nap. Maybe you could give it a shot and see if it helps.

Edit: since my above comment’s tone is a little ambiguous, I’m jovially letting rookie know that kabam has “given”a teaser much sooner than normal

what in the world
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Are you alright Moot? Like seriously. You are perpetually in a foul mood and it’s not appropriate for interacting with other people. I expect that you have something not great going on in ur life, but that doesn’t give you license whatsoever to be rude.

That being said, what helps me when I’m feeling angry/spontaneous is a cup of hot chocolate (or some warm something) and maybe a nap. Maybe you could give it a shot and see if it helps.

Edit: since my above comment’s tone is a little ambiguous, I’m jovially letting rookie know that kabam has “given”a teaser much sooner than normal

im gameing maybe thats why?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

@Rookiie are you happy now?

Nah, spotlights or bust. But I'm definitely intrigued with a dash of excited.