**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinite Streak in Alpha Arena Tips

HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
Please help a summoner out and teach me the secret of an infinite streak in Alpha Arena. I have a lot of champs above 5* r1 and around 10 r4 4* but I got absolutely no r3 4* or any 3* ranked up.

Tips??

Comments

• Once your “full teams” start getting matchups that are too hard (maybe streak 7+), you can pair up 2 champs with 1 of your really weak (1* or 2*) champs that will basically let you win those 2 main fights against similar strength opponents (and 3rd fight just lose, it will be lopsided against you).

Not sure if current system let's you continue doing that once you reach 15+ for a Streak. If not you can try some full-strength 4* 4/40 teams together until you run out or doesn’t work anymore, then restart your Streak new again
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Ok cool, is there any difference between this and 4* featured? @SummonerNR
  • Ok cool, is there any difference between this and 4* featured? @SummonerNR

Yes, you can use much lower rated champs for that “unbalanced” (throwaway 3rd fight) matches.
    Elsewhere in 4* Feature or 5* arena you can only go down to a base 4* 1/1 champ for those “unbalanced” matches, opponent team rating doesn’t get pulled down quite as much as if you can toss in that lowly 500 rating 1* or 2* champ.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★

Ok cool, is there any difference between this and 4* featured? @SummonerNR

Yes, you can use much lower rated champs for that “unbalanced” (throwaway 3rd fight) matches.
    Elsewhere in 4* Feature or 5* arena you can only go down to a base 4* 1/1 champ for those “unbalanced” matches, opponent team rating doesn’t get pulled down quite as much as if you can toss in that lowly 500 rating 1* or 2* champ.
    Cool thank you