**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next Rank 5

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Who do y’all think it should be?

Next Rank 5 23 votes

Domino
17%
Thicco_ModeGreekhitDretlleIntensity108 4 votes
Havok
30%
spaceoctopusKill_GreyEtjamaXguard77Crcrcrc[Deleted User]JamesPuff 7 votes
Save for Colossus
21%
pigupompomAziz5253TrashPanda12HavocGamer49Nigelthornberry 5 votes
Why bother ranking up any of these champs when cyclops exists?
30%
Blackshadow0203Xander_1_1SpideyFunkoFluffy_pawsJueVioleGraceABOMBValentinos13 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Domino
    best mutant right here. I'd actually go havok
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Havok.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Havok

I was worried until I read the second sentence. Domino is probably the worst of the many mutants on this poll
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55
    Havok
    Domino has lost a ton of value.
    Crcrcrc said:

I was worried until I read the second sentence. Domino is probably the worst of the many mutants on this poll

Cyclops> Domino?
    So Domino is now the worst mutant?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    It's usually better to save for the best champion in the class. So obviously Cyclops would be the best option.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok

Crcrcrc said:

Cyclops> Domino?
    *Kabam Miike would like to know your location*
    Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

Cyclops> Domino?
    He can just check the last targeted location of his rig ray.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Domino
    Despite the trend of community trashing Domino nowdays, she is still a top mutant, and without a doubt overall better than Havok.
    Considering the fact that holding rank ups and waiting for champs (Colossus in your occasion) is generally a bad strategy (because you are delaying your progress gambling on a chance of acquiring a champ), Domino is your best to go for now, between the options you are suggesting 😉
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Greekhit said:

Despite the trend of community trashing Domino nowdays, she is still a top mutant, and without a doubt overall better than Havok.
    Considering the fact that holding rank ups and waiting for champs (Colossus in your occasion) is generally a bad strategy (because you are delaying your progress gambling on a chance of acquiring a champ), Domino is your best to go for now, between the options you are suggesting 😉

I’m an idiot ...

Quick clarification: I meant if I should save my resources for colossus(Who I already own)
    Havok

Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

Cyclops> Domino?
    He can just check the last targeted location of his rig ray.
    Oof...my condolences :(
    Havok
    Greekhit said:

Domino is definitely not better than Havok.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Domino

Greekhit said:

I’m an idiot ...

Quick clarification: I meant if I should save my resources for colossus(Who I already own)
    If you are already own Colossus go for him 👍