**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side Quest - Killmonger

ShelloShello Posts: 30
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Which bleed immune champs did you guys use to deal with the Killmonger on the caltrops path of quest 4 in the side quest? I just can’t get past him
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShelloShello Posts: 30
    His power gain and unblockable sp1 is too much
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Corvus
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Omega food
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I used Warlock, no suicides otherwise I would've used Corvus.
    Thanks guys I have omega and warlock ranked up... don’t have ghost tho :(
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    For Legendary, I used Colossus and Luke Cage and honestly took three tries before I cleared KM. Too used to blocking that Sp1.

Dr. Zola
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Corvus omega warlock namor
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    CG, warlock, OR, Ghost (have to keep an eye on his reflect damage), Sentinel.
    I used sentinel cuz he has Armor break on sp1...
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    OG Vision
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Horseman cable. Caltrops lanes are my favorite now
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I used WL. Bleed immunity, also armor break in his sp2 so no reverbration, and i know his sp2 is alot easier well at least for me to evade than his sp1, therefore i tried my best to push him to sp2. so yeah just kept on spamming sp2 until he was KO.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

I used WL. Bleed immunity, also armor break in his sp2 so no reverbration, and i know his sp2 is alot easier well at least for me to evade than his sp1, therefore i tried my best to push him to sp2. so yeah just kept on spamming sp2 until he was KO.

who's wl?
  • LandsLands Posts: 40
    I guess he means warlock. I used fury and finished with GR
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What bout the domino path. I need some help.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

who's wl?
    Warlock I think
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Ghost, Omega Red, Corvus, Warlock.
    I used Warlock with G2099 synergy.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Shello said:

Which bleed immune champs did you guys use to deal with the Killmonger on the caltrops path of quest 4 in the side quest? I just can’t get past him

Ghost 1st run, then back with Namor just for fun 😂
    https://youtu.be/6KmMrfeEzLA
    https://youtu.be/AFwHh719wsg
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Hype sp2 stun chain with blees immunity boost
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock with g2099 synergy. Just used heavies to bleed him and push him to sp2. Dashed back to gain power and spammed sp2s.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    DrZola said:

For Legendary, I used Colossus and Luke Cage and honestly took three tries before I cleared KM. Too used to blocking that Sp1.

Dr. Zola

3? I did 19 tries. Unfortunately I have only colossus from all of the above options to use, so I still had to end up using a revive because I found it impossible to dex his sp1 no matter what I did
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Sentinel , got his analysis charges to 100 and spam sp1 for super long Armor break
    Aziz5253 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

3? I did 19 tries. Unfortunately I have only colossus from all of the above options to use, so I still had to end up using a revive because I found it impossible to dex his sp1 no matter what I did
    Lol I was trying colossus at first and took like 19 as well before I broke through... the sp1 comes at you so fast sometimes 😂😂
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I used Sentinel