**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TB5 class catalyst disappearing 

During the last couple of months, I was able to gather a couple of shards. When I recently finally was able to finish 6.4.6,  I decided to take a picture before the shard opening and after to be able to evaluate the quality of my opening. I was in complete shock to notice that some of my shards actually diminish. I try to reach the Kabam help to fix the problem but they answer me that it was a bug before but now, it's ok. This is scandalous to me. Did anybody else encounter this type of problem before? Is there anything I can do to fix this situation?
Thank you for your help

@Kabam Miike
Can I get your POV please

Comments

• ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    Send in a ticket.
  • JustaMcocFanJustaMcocFan Posts: 5
    I sent a ticket. It was sent to the second level of help. They just answer me that my previous amount of shards was wrong and my actual amount is correct. It doesn't make sense because I did open crystal and did receive those shards. They are now gone. You can see it in the screenshots

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

I sent a ticket. It was sent to the second level of help. They just answer me that my previous amount of shards was wrong and my actual amount is correct. It doesn't make sense because I did open crystal and did receive those shards. They are now gone. You can see it in the screenshots

That is definitely screwed up
  • JustaMcocFanJustaMcocFan Posts: 5
    What is the next step I can do?
    I got the before and after pictures
    I did open crystals that got me those shards
    How else can I prove my point?

Thanks for the feedbacks
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Do u own more that’s 1 account. Sometimes there carry over the fregement
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Do you recall opening enough because that is A LOT of fragments you had prior. Like what level of the game are you at? Do you spend?
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I’ve just had exactly the same thing happen.

I had approximately 39,000 T5B fragments, I bought 4500 with Glory, now I have 8250 fragments. So 35,000 fragments disappeared before my eyes. I’m absolutely fuming.

I’ve submitted a ticket but I’m not optimistic.
  • Gamer said:

Do u own more that’s 1 account. Sometimes there carry over the fregement

Yes I do
    But it's impossible to be able to verify this possibility
  • ImGodMF said:

Do you recall opening enough because that is A LOT of fragments you had prior. Like what level of the game are you at? Do you spend?

I do spend money on it
    I am also completing all the events and special events.
    I did a completion on 6.4.6
  • Hey there, we don't really have the access to accounts here on the forums that would be needed to look into this. The Support Team has better access and would be better equipped to look into things here, so I would recommend continuing to work with them. If you can provide any specific times or timeframes when you believe the changes happened, this may help them to look into this.
This discussion has been closed.