**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic decision

Hi I only have 5x cat 4 cosmic and it's taken me ages to get them. Looking to rank up a champ but who should I do first? Narrowed down to top 4 .I already have 4* duped and maxed out Inc Sig Hyperion need another one on my team. I also have 2x 5* awakening gems

Other notable good options are
Angela 4* duped
Spiderman symbiote 4* duped
Silver surfer 4* duped
Prox midnight 4*
cull obsdien 4*
Venom duck 4*

Cosmic decision 28 votes

Capt marvel orgianl 5* r3 unduped
25%
Jank39Hammerbro_64FlashSpideyCrasyduckahmm474756Yodabolt21HavocGamer49 7 votes
Medusa r2 5* undyoed
50%
DuMonUUnidentifiedCreatureRockyshockyZombieZeddRockypantherxEtjamaEinfachSoSarvanga1_OmedennRenaxqqChikelTheBair123Celtic1981RaviDavi 14 votes
Venom 4* duped r4
25%
Crazy_scott22Thicco_ModePřìņče01ImGodMFHoitado[Deleted User]Primerprime5 7 votes
Ronan 5* r2 duped
0%

Comments

• Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Or wait...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Medusa r2 5* undyoed
    Medusa's the only champ here that will help you in the long term.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    wait
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Whoops i meant medusa thought this was cmm
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Medusa r2 5* undyoed
    Why do you have OG Captain Marvel at Rank 3 and Medusa at rank 2
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    I got medusa recently that's why Captain marvel was one of my first 5* even before the movie one came out. I do like playing her but feel not as good with better champs out. Medusa I loved and ranked to r2 straight away and only now got more tier4. Looks like medusa is going to tank3!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Oh wait I thought that was the good captain marvel. It was hard to tell because of the spelling. Yeah go Medusa