**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 100%

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I've just completed act 6 first run, I think I'm gonna go for 100 soon, just wondering what I should take first should I got for 6.4 100% first cause of the rewards or shall I go from the beginning and work my way up again through the chapters?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Whenever I do any exploration, I start with the hardest quests first, so go from 6.4 to down I guess. Although 6.2.5 is the hardest quest ingame I hear.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    6.1 100%
    6.4 100%
    6.3 100%
    6.2 100%
    That is the priority order in my opinion, if you’re going for the full thing. If you want some quick rewards then I’d say maybe 6.4 first especially if it’s fresh in your mind.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    6.3 and 6.4 are far more pleasureable than the rest - also because of the low number of paths per quest. I would start at the beginning - you might end up pulling amazing champs to use in the difficult content later.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I would honestly do 6.2 first if you can. Get it out the way. If you can’t I would go 6.1, 6.4 then 6.3. Easiest path to build your roster up.

But my general advice wound be don’t do it. It’s just not worth the hassle
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    If you didn't enjoy your 6.2 clear or don't have good counters for it, this could be the order for you to follow.
    6.1 - definitely long, but the easiest one for sure.

6.4 - despite being niche and requiring specific counters at times, it has great rewards for every path you complete (half a t2a yum)

6.3 - can be niche and demanding same as 6.4, but less rewarding in comparison.

6.2 - probably the longest and the most frustrating chapter, but if you have good counters and a diverse enough roster to tackle the gates... might as well follow up your 6.1 exploration with this. You can be done with it once and for all and get it out of the way.

Good luck!
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

Whenever I do any exploration, I start with the hardest quests first, so go from 6.4 to down I guess. Although 6.2.5 is the hardest quest ingame I hear.

6.2.5 100% needs Unitman
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    Cheers for all your advice guys👊
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

But my general advice wound be don’t do it. It’s just not worth the hassle

if someone enjoys playing this game, they should play Act 6. Why would you advice anyone to not play a piece of content?!
    Because it’s not enjoyable and most people play this game for fun. It’s niche thing after niche thing, and sucks up about 45 minutes per path

You enjoy it, fine. But I doubt the vast majority of the player base would, hence my advice. He’s completed it. He can do act 7 etc when it comes out, which looks like a lot more fun