**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solution to “Help All/Help 4” and the constant crashes because of it.

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
I’ve been seeing around a few line chats and discord servers about “Help” crashing at 900-1000. And after taking with my main alliance I can’t up with a suggestion that will fix all this in 1 swipe.

Remove “Help”. Now I know you’re all saying “But Liss_Bliss_ if we remove help we lose loyalty and the timer for champs in arena is max.” But I say to that “come here little one let me show you the way.

1) The missing 1,000 loyalty
If we take the 1k loyalty off help because we remove it entirely from the game we can put these as rewards for the Daily alliance events.

But they are easy people will say. I can use items and rack up a ton of points and someone can just use a potion and get the same rewards.

To that I say “you’re all part of an alliance” it’s fine. It’s not like it’s rewards from Gifting. (Side comment hope gifting comes back this year *cough* you all already get the same rewards for different participation.

2) Arena champ cool down.
This is an easy one. Bake the reduced timers into the timer. Meaning instas of max time you get the time you would have if 10 people pressed help.

This will alleviate the strain on the severs. And the constant pinging of servers because help is being fulfilled will improve the game a bit.

Just a thought.

Comments

• ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★

I’ve been seeing around a few line chats and discord servers about “Help” crashing at 900-1000. And after taking with my main alliance I can’t up with a suggestion that will fix all this in 1 swipe.

Remove “Help”. Now I know you’re all saying “But Liss_Bliss_ if we remove help we lose loyalty and the timer for champs in arena is max.” But I say to that “come here little one let me show you the way.

If we take the 1k loyalty off help because we remove it entirely from the game we can put these as rewards for the Daily alliance events.

But they are easy people will say. I can use items and rack up a ton of points and someone can just use a potion and get the same rewards.

To that I say “you’re all part of an alliance” it’s fine. It’s not like it’s rewards from Gifting. (Side comment hope gifting comes back this year *cough* you all already get the same rewards for different participation.

This is an easy one. Bake the reduced timers into the timer. Meaning instas of max time you get the time you would have if 10 people pressed help.

This will alleviate the strain on the severs. And the constant pinging of servers because help is being fulfilled will improve the game a bit.

Just a thought.

Give this person a job and make their suggestions happen ASAP!

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Just a thought.

I don’t want to be known as Kabam Liss_Bliss_ the name doesn’t roll off the tongue as well.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Just a thought.

I don’t want to be known as Kabam Liss_Bliss_ the name doesn’t roll off the tongue as well.
    Kabam LB
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

it"s not hard to be fixed or removed they don't want to do that .. we've been asking for this for years now and the help mechanism is pretty Bad it is not worthed at all to have ..

we hate it .. not a single player will tell you it is good .. it is the worst thing ever introduced in the game and it presisted for years for no reason but to make our game experience worse than it is ...

For Arena asking help for 100+ champion is no joke it is a torture

I agree 100% , summoners roster's have grown so large over the years this have became even more of a problem then it already was. The crazy thing is we know they can get rid of the help system all together because it's to much of a burden on the players but they won't .I believe it's more to it then just loyalty.....

years go by before they say "we heard you ! ". REALLY?