**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse Bugs

BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Apocalypse opponents suffer 100% purify ability accuracy reduction. But Red hulk is still able to purify poison.

Comments

• BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Also, Warlock+G2099+Vision(OG) synergy is supposed to trigger Fury and 70% bar of power.

But the 70% bar power synergy isnt working after apocalypse becomes bleed immune.

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    1) Apoc Purify reduction is bugged.
    2) A.I Uprising only benefits the synergy members.
    My bad..I overlooked AI uprising synergy. Thanks.

Purify ability reduction is a bug though.
    HI_guys said:

I think red hulk has guarenteed purify ability. Apocalypse only reduces it by 100%. He does not outright stop it.

Same way silver surfer takes 100% less damge but will take if incinerate damage is more than 100%.

But there is a bug with Aarkus shrugging debuffs

Red hulk abilities didnt say anything about guaranteed purify ability.. so, 100% purify ability reduction should ideally stop this ability from triggering.

If it isnt a bug, then none of the champions will have to suffer this ability reduction.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    What are the nodes on this guy? Maybe its something to do with force of will or something.

What are the nodes on this guy? Maybe its something to do with force of will or something.

No nodes..Duel fight
    HI_guys said:

Bahubali said:

HI_guys said:

I think red hulk has guarenteed purify ability. Apocalypse only reduces it by 100%. He does not outright stop it.

Same way silver surfer takes 100% less damge but will take if incinerate damage is more than 100%.

Red hulk abilities didnt say anything about guaranteed purify ability.. so, 100% purify ability reduction should ideally stop this ability from triggering.

If it isnt a bug, then none of the champions will have to suffer this ability reduction.
    As in some champs have a chance to purify debuffs like Agent Venom and Crossbones. Some have a 100% chance to shrug like King Groot.

Red hulk however has guaranteed debuff shrugging like ghost
    Red hulk doesnt shrug off.. It clearly says "purify" and Apocalypse abilities clearly says purify ability reduction..

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Bahubali said:

HI_guys said:

Bahubali said:

HI_guys said:

As in some champs have a chance to purify debuffs like Agent Venom and Crossbones. Some have a 100% chance to shrug like King Groot.

Red hulk doesnt shrug off.. It clearly says "purify" and Apocalypse abilities clearly says purify ability reduction..

Also take note of the fact that only the convert to heat charge has a chance associated with it.

They could just as well have written " 100% chance to purify poison". But the omission makes it clear that it is a guaranteed mechanic
    I've literally lost to cable with red hulk before because I got hit by his sp2 and Rulk couldn't purify the incinerate debuff
    HI_guys said:

Bahubali said:

HI_guys said:

Bahubali said:

HI_guys said:

Shrug, purify, tenacity, they're all the same mechanic. I'm just saying that redhulk is guaranteed to purify the poison whereas other champs only have a chance. But for some it is a 100% chance.

Kabam has stated in the roadmap that they will be trying to make it clear in the future about whether abilities are guaranteed or if they have a 100% chance
    Alright I just dueled Mole Man. He didnt purify any debuffs. And below is his purify ability.. No % chance mentioned, so as per your logic, this should have been guaranteed purify.

Just tell me how is it different from red hulk. Neither champs description mention anything about purify chance %.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

HI_guys said:

Bahubali said:

HI_guys said:

Bahubali said:

HI_guys said:

Also take note of the fact that only the convert to heat charge has a chance associated with it.

They could just as well have written " 100% chance to purify poison". But the omission makes it clear that it is a guaranteed mechanic
    I've literally lost to cable with red hulk before because I got hit by his sp2 and Rulk couldn't purify the incinerate debuff
    I think cable sp2 applies concussion
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

HI_guys said:

Bahubali said:

HI_guys said:

Bahubali said:

HI_guys said:

It was the concussion.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Just tell me how is it different from red hulk. Neither champs description mention anything about purify chance %.

„100% Chance to gain a Monster Mass when inflicted with a Debuff ... and Debuffs are purified 1 second after.“

You could read it as the whole thing got a 100% Chance (reduced to 0 due to Apocalypse).
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

In theory, it is 100% unless stated otherwise. So Apoc should reduce that by 100%.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    The horseman ability is also misspelled, so we can add that to the list
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    this is an interest conversation and thread. I think kabam might have overseen this ability of Red Hulk. It is partially due in part of them using so many different terms for the same mechanic. For instance stagger, nullify, etc. So yeah once Apoc came out people thought that ability was only meant against champ like Agent Venom, Kingpin, etc that have the ability to shrug off your parries, or by tenacity but kabam might have not thought about Red Hulk Ability to purify poison debuff and convert them into heat charges. Interesting. Now imagine, if in the near future Apoc is able to place poison debuff into Red Hulk, LOL