**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aww thank you Kabam

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I love getting new 2*s!

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    He doesn't have the synergies though. But yeah new champ to test out is always good.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

He doesn't have the synergies though. But yeah new champ to test out is always good.

I don't mind. I just want him for my 2* collection. Be cool if he did, but hey free 2* is a free 2*.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    That is awesome!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Why am I sometimes more excited about getting 2 stars than 6 stars?

If you're like me then the 6* is likely to be trash but the 2* might be trash but it might be rare trash.
    Yep. My 6* luck recently got better though. Got Nick, Claire and Dock ock. It gets better 😉

If you're like me then the 6* is likely to be trash but the 2* might be trash but it might be rare trash.
    Yep. My 6* luck recently got better though. Got Nick, Claire and Dock ock. It gets better 😉
    I'm not that fussed. I'm nowhere near actually needing a 6*, so for now I don't mind. Waiting for my bad 5* luck to end though lol.

But congrats on those awesome 6*s!

Yeah, nice surprise. And CGR is also available on Marvel Insider as a 2* in a bundle.

Thank you for this. I just went to the website to pick that bundle up after seeing this and I would have missed out on it.

Yeah, nice surprise. And CGR is also available on Marvel Insider as a 2* in a bundle.

Ah nice! Need to go claim that one. Thanks for the reminder!
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★

Yep. 5+* Karnak is bad unconditionally, 2* Karnak is a fine addition.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Almost made me forget about everything... until I was looking at my app screen again.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    damn it I wish it was gcr for testing bc I have roblin, but this dude is exclusive, and I love those things so thanks kabam!

damn it I wish it was gcr for testing bc I have roblin, but this dude is exclusive, and I love those things so thanks kabam!

Marvel insider 30k points for the 2* version
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Act 6 Compensation has arrived!

Act 6 Compensation has arrived!

Better than 10 L1 heals
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Always happy with a unique 2* champ...but I really love the profile pic...great design!
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Thanks Kabam!