**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aww thank you Kabam

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I love getting new 2*s!

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    He doesn't have the synergies though. But yeah new champ to test out is always good.
  • Options

He doesn't have the synergies though. But yeah new champ to test out is always good.

I don't mind. I just want him for my 2* collection. Be cool if he did, but hey free 2* is a free 2*.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    That is awesome!
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Why am I sometimes more excited about getting 2 stars than 6 stars?

If you're like me then the 6* is likely to be trash but the 2* might be trash but it might be rare trash.
    Yep. My 6* luck recently got better though. Got Nick, Claire and Dock ock. It gets better 😉
  • Options

If you're like me then the 6* is likely to be trash but the 2* might be trash but it might be rare trash.
    Yep. My 6* luck recently got better though. Got Nick, Claire and Dock ock. It gets better 😉
    I'm not that fussed. I'm nowhere near actually needing a 6*, so for now I don't mind. Waiting for my bad 5* luck to end though lol.

But congrats on those awesome 6*s!
  • Options

Yeah, nice surprise. And CGR is also available on Marvel Insider as a 2* in a bundle.

Thank you for this. I just went to the website to pick that bundle up after seeing this and I would have missed out on it.
  • Options

Yeah, nice surprise. And CGR is also available on Marvel Insider as a 2* in a bundle.

Ah nice! Need to go claim that one. Thanks for the reminder!
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

Yep. 5+* Karnak is bad unconditionally, 2* Karnak is a fine addition.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Almost made me forget about everything... until I was looking at my app screen again.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    damn it I wish it was gcr for testing bc I have roblin, but this dude is exclusive, and I love those things so thanks kabam!
  • Options

damn it I wish it was gcr for testing bc I have roblin, but this dude is exclusive, and I love those things so thanks kabam!

Marvel insider 30k points for the 2* version
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Act 6 Compensation has arrived!
  • Options

Act 6 Compensation has arrived!

Better than 10 L1 heals
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Always happy with a unique 2* champ...but I really love the profile pic...great design!
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Thanks Kabam!