**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick Fury Bug Is Back

Much like the return of the Ghost bug, it seems the Nick Fury bug where he immediately starts the fight in Stage 2 has returned as well. Tried twice in arenas and same thing happened both times.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    So in AW I'm in decoy right away and degenerating?
  • Dark_gigiDark_gigi Posts: 9
    Me too. Just start the AW and lost the health immediately without ko; at the end of the game i don't found the persistent charge

• Dark_gigiDark_gigi Posts: 9
    Sorry here the correct screenshot before restart the game

• DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59
    This just happened to me in AQ. Started the very first fight as the real Nick Fury.
  • Hm26Hm26 Posts: 13
    Same thing happened to me, his persistent charge is just gone, was going to use him in incursions today but looks like that’s not happening now.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    This is horrible. And i brought in NF to AW for last war. If we all die due to this bug, OMG
  • Themeza1Themeza1 Posts: 16
    Been happening to me last 3 wars. Idk what it is but its really frustrating and its costing me revives in war