**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s with the CGR hype?

I get that he has BIG yellow numbers and is incinerate immune but his play style/rotation look too specific and long to get to those numbers lol
Is it just me or is EVERYONE overlooking the fact that red goblin seems to have more uses and utility for current content than cosmic ghost rider?

Comments

• ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    While I'll agree that CGR was a bit overhyped, Roblin is DEFINITELY not better than him. CGR can do Buffed Up, Diss Track, suicide friendly (great without as well), doesn't rely on synergies... and of course, the big yellow numbers.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    No they're not too specific & long
    They're actually really fun & rewarding rotations & they're actually quite short
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Nah he's insanely good
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Forgot to say, he was overpowered when his deep dive video came out, and then he got nerfed, so the hype died down a hit /:
    I’m still part of the hype train tho

Tbh he's still pretty OP
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Yea he’s seems more then practical to be honest.

https://youtu.be/y04nFHxc7g0

This is with synergies, but the rotation seems fairly simple even without the extended buff duration, at least rom the other videos I’ve seen. My biggest concern was that he would suck against limber or stun immune, but he looks fine.
  • The cosmic class is sorely lacking in the 6* pool. Anything that looks remotely R3 material for reasons of use, not prestige is going to get people excited. Especially when one of the most known YouTubers has Cosmoc T5CC lying around.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Magneto food.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Because Big Yellow Numbers are a form of Utility and one of the best there is. If you can kill the opponent before the repercussions of Nodes or Character's Abilities get a chance to become a factor, that is incredibly useful. Plus there is enough other stuff in his kit to help round him out.