**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claiming Basic ISO bug

I thought it was just my imagination, but it has happened to me in both of my accounts. Whenever I try to claim basic iso manually, then it doesn't appear to level up your champ. It's like you've sold it but gain nothing from it. Just disappears.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    There are 2 different buttons now in STASH.
    1 to SELL (for gold), other to CLAIM into Inventory (and use to levelup champs).
    When Filter side panel is open, only the Sell is visible, maybe that’s what you’re clicking on ?

Also, selecting a max amount to claim from stash, and then pressing Claim currently has a known bug where it claims the earliest instead of what you selected. Filter what you want first then claim,
  • Options
    dabetchadabetcha Posts: 26

• Options

There are 2 different buttons now in STASH.
    1 to SELL (for gold), other to CLAIM into Inventory (and use to levelup champs).
    When Filter side panel is open, only the Sell is visible, maybe that’s what you’re clicking on ?

Also, selecting a max amount to claim from stash, and then pressing Claim currently has a known bug where it claims the earliest instead of what you selected. Filter what you want first then claim,

Nope. Please, check the gif I just uploaded. Left button is sell (vender) and right button is claim (reclamar). I press claim and then it's gone :/
  • Options
    Are you doing this from within a Rankup/Levelup Champion screen ??
    So ISO is not appearing in Levelup screen ??

Once you Claim max allowed in inventory, Claim button will be disabled then until you use some for Levelup.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    Video GIF taking too long to load/play.
    But looks like maybe you ONLY have 5000 level ISO, and AutoSelect will not choose any because you are too close to max level (Auto Select wants to use lower level, but you don’t have any lower ones).

Just finish Levelup manually selecting a single 5000 level ISO, and then continue.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    Other problem is exactly what I said initially.

If only 1 spot left in Inventory, and you select a lower BASIC Black ISO (for example), and then try CLAIM. It is a bug (trying to claim manually selected ISO).
    It instead claims the earliest (your 5000 Cosmic) instead of what you selected.

FIX... Use FILTER to display only BASIC, then do CLAIM ALL when only Basic are showing.
  • Options

Other problem is exactly what I said initially.

If only 1 spot left in Inventory, and you select a lower BASIC Black ISO (for example), and then try CLAIM. It is a bug (trying to claim manually selected ISO).
    It instead claims the earliest (your 5000 Cosmic) instead of what you selected.

FIX... Use FILTER to display only BASIC, then do CLAIM ALL when only Basic are showing.

I've done that too, but had the same result. I lost a lot of basic black ISO on my baby account :(
  • Options
    dabetcha said:

I've done that too, but had the same result. I lost a lot of basic black ISO on my baby account :(

How are you losing Black Basic if that is what you are trying to claim ?
    Procedure I mentioned works for me and others.

(1st, have some empty slots available in your ISO Inventory...)
    Then, from within the ISO STASH page...
    Click on the FILTER Icon Button.
    Select Class=BASIC filter.
    (Do NOT have to select individual ISO items)
    Collapse the pull-out Filter Pane (so you can see both buttons).
    Click on CLAIM ALL button.
    It will give you as many Black Basic ISO as you have empty slots for in your ISO Inventory.

And if you want to narrow it down even further, Filter by both SIZE as well as CLASS, before clicking Claim All. Works for me.
  • Options
    GunnesGunnes Posts: 32
    I had the same thing and just lost over 100 ISOs basic and skill class. I was clicking through and selecting thinking it will stop me once I clicked the maximum I have room for but it stopped at 100. Then I clicked claim and it all disappeared. I couldn't level up my skill champ. I had other ISOs that I remembered were already in my inventory. (I deliberately selected high tier basic and skill ISOs). It wasn't in my inventory and when I used the few basic I had in my inventory and went back to the stash hoping it would be there, it wasn't. It's just disappeared as you said. I'm disappointed.
  • Options
    GunnesGunnes Posts: 32
    It has select 100/100 but if you click claim max it disappears. I hope a Kabam admin sees this and can have the issue resolved and for those who lost ISOs to be corrected.
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(